Unique full-time job opportunity for graduates of 2018 and 2019 in our Digital Entrepreneur Bootcamp!
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
-Recruiting & attracting the right brands to work with Sweatcoin and placing their products in the app
-Participating in strategic projects & new project/product launches
-Potentially taking over responsibility for the company’s operations in one country/region (e.g. UK, US and other markets all over the world)
-Creating a marketplace where movement is the currency
-A fresh graduate of 2018/2019 and available to work full-time
-Have strong analytical skills, good with numbers
-Creative at reaching out to people you need without being annoying
-Restless at negotiating the best deal
-Comfortable with any mode of communication be it IRL, e-mail, messenger or Snapchat
-And most importantly, like to close those deals and not just talk…
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- Experience of working for at the fastest growing health and fitness tech startup and app in history and opportunity to grow professionally along with the business!
- Stock options after 12 months of employment with SweatCo Ltd.
- Having fun and learning from your more experienced colleagues — serial entrepreneurs, investors and engineers. Participation in the world-class conferences and corporate learning & development program.
- Corporate trips abroad to exciting locations: Portugal, Spain, Russia...
- Amazing pets friendly office in The Ministry near Borough metro station.
- Free Gym access, yoga classes, weekly cinema screenings, and free Ministry of Sound club tickets
Salary range £24,000 — 24,000
Stock options after 1 year
More like this
- React & React Native Developer at ev.energy
- Senior Account Executive at Textio
- Backend Engineer (Python, Go, AWS) at Citymapper
- Associate Product Manager at Zero Deposit
- Community Engagement Consultant at Duel
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies
- Business Development Manager - UK & Europe at Compono
- Growth Manager at Enlitened (part of The Student Room Group)
- Talented Fullstack Ruby Developer at Homeshift
- Head of School Partnerships at ImpactEd