- LOVE startups and always dreamed of working in tech?
- WANT to become a motivation hacker, tackling one of the world’s biggest problems?
- BELIEVE you can use initiative to source and close deals with the coolest and most innovative brands?
THEN READ ON!
If you are talented in Business Development:
- Creative at reaching out to people you need without being annoying
- Restless at negotiating the best deal
- Comfortable with any mode of communication be it IRL, e-mail, messenger or Snapchat
- And most importantly, like to close those deals and not just talk…
And you also happen to have plenty of energy to share:
- Do sport/fitness yourself and appreciate the value of physical exercise
- Have a positive mindset and good sense of humour
- And finally – can convince yourself to work in an office with a view over the Thames and the Big Ben…
…THEN GET IN TOUCH!
In our Entrepreneur Bootcamp you will be:
- Recruiting the right brands to work with Sweatcoin and placing their products in the app
- Helping the team build the business in the UK, US and around the world
- Creating a marketplace where movement is the currency
What You’ll Get
- Unparalleled experience of working for a startup in the media spotlight
- Having fun and learning from your more experienced colleagues — serial entrepreneurs, investors and engineers
- Fantastic opportunity to get to know your favourite brands or sports & fitness celebs on first-name basis
- The opportunity to land a full-time job role at the end of your internship!
For more, watch our short video about the role: https://vimeo.com/258356678/5dd6c2f1fb
More like this
- Senior Engineer at Comic Relief
- Front-end Designer at Helical Levity
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Junior Data Engineer at Rotageek
- CTO / Lead Software Engineer at HyBird
- iOS Developer at unrd
- Senior PHP Software Engineer at Paddle
- Engineering Lead at AtomInvest
- Software Engineers for The Bakery Start Programme at The Bakery
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites