We are looking for a Graduate/Junior to mid level
Full Stack Developer with experience in Data centric Software Development.
Neural Alpha is a unique consultancy & software development company
applying innovative Connected Data approaches (graph databases, semantic &
related technologies) to Sustainable Investment & other complex
requirements within the Financial Services industry. We help NGOs, financial
institutions and investors maximise the sustainability credentials of their
investments – using these technologies to minimise investments in deforestation,
carbon intensive activities & other areas. Our team is based in Vauxhall
& Warsaw (Poland) and due to expanding consultancy requirements we are
The role features full training and is a rare and exciting opportunity to join an innovative startup with a great culture, friendly people and a great location in Vauxhall (London).
Ideally the candidate will have a Computer Science background and demonstrable work experience and portfolio pieces illustrating front & back end programming skills. A curiosity about semantics / linked data, graph databases, Natural Language Processing (NLP) and machine learning techniques is also very helpful.
- Educational Background in Computer Science or related technology education (e.g. STEM, Informatics etc.)
- Experience developing on AWS useful
- Experience of deploying Microservices an advantage
What we offer:
- Fantastic on the job training scheme in core data skills
- Competitive salary – depending on experience
- Free Office gym membership included
- We’re based in a co-working space with breakfasts every Monday, social beers on a Friday, kitchen, bike storage & showers
- Eligibility to annual company bonus scheme after 6 months employment.
Note for recruiters:
We do not at present deal with recruiters so we kindly ask that you don't contact us. Please note that any CVs / profiles sent to us will be treated as a gift and any unsolicited emails / telephone calls reported where they breach GDPR & other data privacy regulations.
Salary range £34,000 — 40,000
Dependent on experience
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Director of Education at Nomad Academy
- Senior Front-End Developer at Browser London
- Tech Lead - IoT/AI Device Software/Hardware at Archangel Imaging
- Marketing Executive at Hemming Group
- Software Developer/Engineer at YouBe
- Engineering Manager at Farewill
- Lead Technology Engineer at Swoon
- Community and CX Lead at Daye
- Experienced Frontend or Backend Software Engineer at Pirate Studios
- Software Sales Person at Crozdesk Ltd