We are looking for a Graduate/Junior to mid level Full Stack Developer with experience in Data centric Software Development. Neural Alpha is a unique consultancy & software development company applying innovative Connected Data approaches (graph databases, semantic & related technologies) to Sustainable Investment & other complex requirements within the Financial Services industry. We help NGOs, financial institutions and investors maximise the sustainability credentials of their investments – using these technologies to minimise investments in deforestation, carbon intensive activities & other areas. Our team is based in Vauxhall & Warsaw (Poland) and due to expanding consultancy requirements we are hiring.
The role features full training and is a rare and exciting opportunity to join an innovative startup with a great culture, friendly people and a great location in Vauxhall (London).
Whilst you do not necessarily need formal experience and degree level qualifications we are looking for someone with portfolio pieces illustrating front & back end programming skills that is curious about semantics, graph databases, Natural Language Processing (NLP) and machine learning techniques.
Whilst it is not critical to have strong front end design & UX skills demonstrable experience of developing front end applications in a cloud environment is helpful.
- Experience of deploying Microservices an advantage
What we offer:
- We’re based in a co-working space with free breakfasts every Monday, free social beers on a Friday, kitchen, bike storage & showers
Note for recruiters:
We do not at present deal with recruiters so we kindly ask that you don't contact us. Please note that any CVs / profiles sent to us will be treated as a gift and any unsolicited emails / telephone calls reported where they breach GDPR & other data privacy regulations.
Salary range £25,000 — 35,000
Dependent on experience
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at CAST
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Front-end developer at Browser
- Software Engineer at Orkestro
- Head of Product & Technology at Everpress
- Senior Product Designer at Medopad
- Junior Project Manager at Lattimore and Friends
- Implementation Engineer at re:infer
- Junior Developer at Arkk Solutions
- Head of Research & Development at ihorizon