We are looking for a Graduate/Junior to mid level Full Stack Developer with experience in Data centric Software Development. Neural Alpha is a unique consultancy & software development company applying innovative Connected Data approaches (graph databases, semantic & related technologies) to Sustainable Investment & other complex requirements within the Financial Services industry. We help NGOs, financial institutions and investors maximise the sustainability credentials of their investments – using these technologies to minimise investments in deforestation, carbon intensive activities & other areas. Our team is based in Vauxhall & Warsaw (Poland) and due to expanding consultancy requirements we are hiring.
The role features full training and is a rare and exciting opportunity to join an innovative startup with a great culture, friendly people and a great location in Vauxhall (London).
Whilst you do not necessarily need formal experience and degree level qualifications we are looking for someone with portfolio pieces illustrating front & back end programming skills that is curious about semantics, graph databases, Natural Language Processing (NLP) and machine learning techniques.
Whilst it is not critical to have strong front end design & UX skills demonstrable experience of developing front end applications in a cloud environment is helpful.
- Experience of deploying Microservices an advantage
What we offer:
- We’re based in a co-working space with free breakfasts every Monday, free social beers on a Friday, kitchen, bike storage & showers
Salary range £25,000 — 35,000
Dependent on experience
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Web Developer at Flash Pack
- Operations Associate at Lyvly
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Community Manager at Trussle
- Back End Developer at TVF Media
- Film - Systems Software Developer at Framestore
- Test Engineer at QuantSpark Ltd
- Full stack Developer at QuantSpark Ltd
- Front-End Developer at BETR Lend