Excellent marketing opportunity in a fast growing tech start up.
London – Old Street
Permanent full-time position - £21,000 to £25,000 salary (dependent on qualifications and experience).
We are looking for a creative marketing professional with a strong desire for success, someone that strives to learn more and sees themselves working in a fast growing technology start up.
Maison Sport is a marketplace for independent ski & snowboard instructors working across the Alps, but having recently secured backing from some of Britain's top entrepreneurs we now plan to expand the offering beyond skiing.
The role will work closely with members of the founding team, across all marketing channels. The areas you can expect to work in are; management of PPC accounts (Adwords + social) and performing analysis to test/improve these accounts and in more creative areas such as email marketing, blog/article creation, offline adverts and general advertising copy. The importance of the role means it naturally links in with all areas of the company, from customer services, to product development, it’s a fantastic opportunity to develop and grow within a creative environment.
It is essential you have the mind-set of an eternal learner, willing to always improve your knowledge within marketing and business. The current team as a whole are driven to succeed, and we have created an environment where our team can follow their passions, particularly sport, with a strong work life balance.
- Marketing/Business degree (or similar) or 2/3 years relevant experience.
- Portfolio of your previous marketing work.
Perks of the role:
- Paid gym (or similar) membership
- Ski trips
- Great office + location
Salary range £21,000 — 25,000
Dependent on experience
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Experienced Software Developer at Dexda
- Web Developer at Flash Pack
- Operations Associate at Lyvly
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Community Manager at Trussle
- Back End Developer at TVF Media
- Film - Systems Software Developer at Framestore
- Test Engineer at QuantSpark Ltd