We're on the hunt for a talented junior R&D consultant!
At The Accountancy Cloud, we're on a mission to reinvent how accounting services are provided. We are UK's leading challenger accountancy firm; the company being founded in 2014.
With an amazing team of award winning staff, and having amassed 7 awards in the past 2 years, we are underpinned with values and people that "dare to do the impossible". We have strong collaboration across the entire team, which has been successful to date, with our very first employee still with us, during the 5 years that we've been growing.
Strong technical report writing skills, as you will be required to compose R&D narratives for technology companies:
- Must understand technological advances and uncertainties and how these concepts are applied, within a technical documents, to be submitted to HMRC
- Attention to detail is a must
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities and hit deadlines is key
- Strong verbal communication skills required, as this is a client-facing role
- Interest in the industry is a big plus
Some R&D financial calculation preparation experience would be beneficial
- 6 months to 1 year of R&D tax credit experience, in a software technical report writing role
- 2: 1 in undergraduate or merit in masters degree attained from computer science / information systems / engineering discipline
Will report to the R&D Tax Credit Manager.
Every employee gets:
- 30 days holiday (+ public holidays)
- Pension contributions
- Fully stocked fridge
- Shiny new MacBook Air
- Perk box scheme
- Personal Development plan
Salary range £30,000 — 36,000
Dependent on Experience
More like this
- Backend Developer at Seneca Learning
- Senior Software Engineer, Frontend Lead at Five
- Frontend Engineer at causaLens
- iOS developer at Beeline
- Product Owner at We Make Websites
- Backend Developer at mavis
- Market Executive (Brand Partnerships) with German at Sweatcoin
- Full Stack Engineer at Skim It Ltd
- 😇 Talent Associate at Beam
- 😁 Operations Executive at Beam