We are looking for an SDR to support our B2B sales team in their mission to help software companies scale their marketing and sales activities to the next level. You will work with software companies that use our software comparison portals to build pipeline, arrange demos and develop customer relationships.
This is a role with plenty or growth potential. As you become more familiar with our products and processes you will be able to take on more responsibilities and grow into a flexible role at the intersection of marketing operations, sales and growth support across the organization. We have a small, collaborative team in which responsibilities are shared and your ability to drive value counts regardless of the position.
The role provides an ideal opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the software market as you will be dealing with Software-as-a-Service companies across 100s of industries. You should be familiar with CRM and automation setups, the fundamentals of the software & subscription economy, cultivating client relationships across email/Linkedin and should be well versed in outreach and client communication processes in general - we’ll teach you the rest.
Crozdesk.com runs software marketplaces and comparison sites helping businesses globally decide on which software solutions to use. From CRM to Accounting and Marketing Automation to Supply Chain Management - we cover 300+ categories of business software and compare almost everything for our users! Our vendor solutions portal helps thousands of software companies connect with their ideal customers.
We have a dynamic team that's distributed globally with our main base in London - but are all working remotely during the pandemic.
If you like a collaborative and productive environment in which responsibilities are shared and where you'll come in contact with all aspects of the business, you'll fit right in.
- A Bachelor's degree or above
- 1+ years work experience in B2B sales and demonstrable interest in all things tech & software
- An understanding of SaaS / business software and marketplaces in general
- Experience working with large datasets and CRMs (Excel, Google Sheets, etc)
- Experience in Linkedin and email outreach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to foster and grow client relationships
- An entrepreneurial mindset and good technical acumen
Base Salary: £21,000-£25,000 per annum OTE: £34,000+ (uncapped)
Stock Options awarded as performance bonuses
Join us at Crozdesk (remotely for now) and become part of our fast-paced, close-knit team in a flexible role with plenty of responsibilities and room for growth!
Salary range £21,000 — 34,000
Dependent on experience, commission and stock options avaialable
More like this
- API Intergrations Specialist at Hurree
- Senior Backend Developer (Node.js) at Caravelo
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Android Developer at AppLaunch
- Backend engineer at Everpress
- Software Engineer at Circle Technologies
- Head of Marketing & Communications at CitizenLab
- Head of Product at Grapevine
- Sales Development Representative at Marvel App
- VP of Sales and Online Marketing at Prighter Ltd