**** No Recruitment Agencies Please *****
Gamar developed a unique platform with 3D augmented reality technology - which enables anyone to create games and fun trials by themselves; Our clients include top brands like Madame Tussauds, London Sealife and British Museum.
We are looking for an experienced person who can sale a technical digital product on phone and face to face.
- Understand the existing pipeline and prospect for potential new clients to turn them into an increased business.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Research and identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisation and build relationships.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Training from senior management will be ongoing and you will receive all the tools necessary to succeed
Business Development Planning:
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
A bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years of sales experience.
The package is based on experience with an uncapped commission structure and competitive basic salary to London standards.
You should be available to start immediately.
More like this
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Content Growth Hacker at CharlieHR
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Junior Front-end Developer at ContentCal
- Communications and Content Marketing at Lyvly
- Talent & Culture Partner at Create + Adapt ltd
- Customer Success Manager at Sideways 6
- Operations-focused client manager at Hozah
- Co-Founder/Partner at Integrated Digital Growth Agency
- Customer Support Associate at OurPath