BeZero Carbon offers an end-to-end decarbonisation service for its clients including carbon offsets. The BeZero Rating is a top-down analysis of the voluntary carbon market that assesses the quality of offset projects. We are embarking on a stage of rapid development and roll-out of this product to market, having received significant market interest.
Working at BeZero allows you to make a positive impact against the evolving climate crisis as well as furthering UN Sustainable Development Goals.
This role involves working closely with our Carbon Scientists to create bespoke products for our clients. Junior Software Engineers are involved in the whole development lifecycle which gives you a great opportunity to further your skills.
Design, implementation and testing of front-end applications.
Collaborating with our remote team of Software Engineers.
Working alongside Carbon Scientists to create bespoke products for our clients.
Comfortable working in the web browser (HTML5, CSS, SASS, LESS).
Work with document and relational databases (MongoDB, Postgres).
Use of version control systems and agile methodologies (Git, Github).
An understanding of TDD, browser testing (Jest, Puppeteer)
Remote working (ideally in the UK) with an office in central London
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Senior Software Engineer at Hurree
- Solutions Architect at Hurree
- API Intergrations Specialist at Hurree
- Senior Backend Developer (Node.js) at Caravelo
- Full Stack Developer at Landscape
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Android Developer at AppLaunch
- Senior full stack developer at PetsApp
- Backend engineer at Everpress
- Software Engineer at Circle Technologies