Fanbytes is an award-winning Gen Z marketing agency based in Old Street, London. As a leader in this field, we offer our clients unparalleled access to the Gen Z audience. With clients who include The Government, Warner, Samsung and Nike, we combine technology and insights to provide influencer programmes, performance marketing, strategy, creativity and digital marketing to create highly effective marketing campaigns that enable brands to reach this hard-to-reach demographic.
Now with a team of 50, and aggressive growth plans, we are looking to expand our capabilities for creating innovative campaigns for some of the world’s leading brands. This has led to our need for a senior hire, to help navigate our growth and work with our C-Suite to enable the next stages of our journey.
Along with our flagship influencer programmes and marketing services, we have built a number of unique IP setting the gold standard for Gen Z media agencies, including:
- Bytesized Talent – a talent agency exclusively managing the biggest stars on Tiktok. This allows us to build long term ambassador programs with brands
- Bytehouse – the UK’s first ever Tiktok house which received global press as the first of its kind
- Fanbytes Fund – a fund that runs influencer marketing campaigns for black-owned businesses using black creators seeking to elevate the voices of black and diverse creators
About the job:
As a Junior Talent Manager for Bytesized you will be a fundamental part of the talent team, working closely with our diverse and ever growing roster of TikTok talent. You must be passionate about all things social media and know our talent inside out. We are looking for someone who has some understanding of working with talent, has great initiative, is commercially minded and a great communicator.
What you’d be doing day to day:.
- You will be the first point of call for talent in regards to campaigns, opportunities, ancillary activities and more
- Dealing with administration to do with Bytesized and new signees.
- Be on the lookout for up and coming talent on Tiktok.
- Being run point between talent and the client for campaigns – briefing, communicating, and reporting in line with the campaign timeline.
- Communicating with clients in regards to commercial and non-commercial opportunities for our talent
- Negotiating costs with clients for campaigns
- Understanding of talent management, contracts and partnerships.
- Be genuinely enthusiastic about influencer and internet culture.
- Have a creative mindset and strong communication and written skills.
- Have a willingness to learn about Tiktok and want to get involved with this exciting part of the influencer marketing industry.
- Organised and pragmatic with day to day tasks.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Monday breakfasts and Friday socials (when in office).
- Away days (covid restrictions permitting). Think park picnics, go ape, paintballing etc.
- Wellbeing Programme. We support our employees in and out of the office and have a full service EAP in place that provides mental health, legal and financial support for everyone at Fanbytes.
- Large progressions for growth – we believe that everyone should be the entrepreneur in their own job. You’ll be a key player in the next stage of growth for the company.
- We have an up skilling fund in place to help your personal development.
- Millennial vibe – we believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young forward thinking people.
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Senior Software Engineer at Hurree
- Solutions Architect at Hurree
- API Intergrations Specialist at Hurree
- Full Stack Developer at Landscape
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Android Developer at AppLaunch
- Senior full stack developer at PetsApp
- Backend engineer at Everpress
- Software Engineer at Circle Technologies
- Head of Marketing & Communications at CitizenLab