Do you have a strong network in the health and fitness industry, experience in b2b sales and online marketing and reside in London or the surrounding area?
Then you might be Lenus eHealth's next Key Account Manager for our UK partners!
Lenus eHealth is a fast-growing B2B2C company providing intelligent software solutions to some of the most prominent fitness coaches and other health professionals around the world. Thanks to our fast-growing revenue stream with double-digit monthly growth rates - we're now looking for more Key Account Managers to help the London team continue our growth alongside our other markets in Germany, Denmark and Sweden.
As a Key Account Manager at Lenus you will:
- Become a key player in Lenus and be the company's face on the outside.
- Take responsibility for a portfolio of existing partners consisting of prominent fitness & health brands.
- Have responsibility for the entire sales process in a very unbureaucratic market with short decision-making processes.
- Responsible for identifying new partners as well as continuous strategic consultation and sparring with existing partners.
- Take an active part in Lenus' iterative business development, by virtue of the market insight you continuously build up as a Key Account Manager.
- Work closely together with the different in-house specialist teams (Marketing, Branding, Web, Design and Nutrition) together with other Key Account Managers
Expectations for you:
As a person, you are proactive, flexible and independent. You thrive in a busy and changeable everyday life with fluctuating working hours and travel activity. You have a good overview and are structured in your daily work. You are socially minded and are good at building trusting relationships. In addition, we expect you to:
- Have experience with B2B sales / customer care / negotiation.
- have a strong network in the Fitness and health industry.
- Be a good communicator both in writing and speaking.
- Be flexible both in relation to busy periods, but also in connection with travel activity.
- Have experience with online sales and marketing - especially SoMe advertising (this is a plus).
- Have an interest or insight into fitness/nutrition/health - and preferably been working in some relation to the fitness and health industry.
Sounds like you? Then apply via the link below. We look forward to meeting you!
More like this
- Frontend Engineer at Sporty Group
- Backend Engineer at Sporty Group
- UX / Product Designer at ARKK
- Head of Paid Ads at Snowball Creations
- Ecommerce Solutions Consultant (Shopify Agency) at We Make Websites
- R&D Tax Assistant at Claimer
- Full Stack Software Developer at Ella & Co
- Software Engineer (Front End) at VST
- web developer at EQUITY X LTD.
- Lead Golang / Go Developer at Comnoco