Flynotes is a rapidly evolving and conscientious health tech company, developing tools to revolutionise the interface between patients and doctors.
Who are we?
We are a team of entrepreneurs, doctors and seasoned investors backed by a government accelerator looking to disrupt the public sector with innovation.
We are a technology and product driven company that is aiming to put our platform in the hands of every doctor and patient in the UK with the ability scale to other markets.
We have received significant seed funding which will allow expansion of our team and delivery of our vision.
What we are looking for (The Personal Stuff)
We are looking for a lead developer who is keen to be hands-on with development and drive strategy development and hiring.
Ultimately we want someone who values initiative, teamwork and a fast-paced environment.
Ideal person (The Tech Stuff)
- Full stack developer with 4+ experience (will consider less for the right person)
- Good grasp of relational data concepts and data modelling
- Experience of API design
- Devops experience
- Security-focused development mindset
Languages/Skillset (The really technical stuff)
- Vue.js, React or other reactive font end technologies
- AWS and cloud services
- PostgreSQL or other relational databases.
Last but not least….
We care about creating a high-quality product. This means whilst our pace of development is high, so is our attention to detail. If you want to build something that you can be proud of, then we will support you and give you the time and resources needed.
Our development process looks something like:
GitHub + linting + friendly emoji-filled PR reviews + comprehensive tests -> CI/CD stage and live pipelines. We place huge importance on quality code and real code reviews. You will be tasked with taking our existing process forward in a way that makes you proud to be part of it too.
We are honest, open, friendly and learning every day.
Above all, we are looking for someone who is honest, and passionate about developing a product that will make a difference in people's healthcare.
If this sounds like you…then get in touch and let’s talk.
Salary range £50,000 — 80,000
Equity package available
More like this
- Engineering - iOS Engineer at The App Business
- Software Engineer at Mendelian Genetics
- Senior C++ developer at ObjectBox Ltd
- Lead Multi-disciplined Software Engineer at ProxiGroup
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at Spaceflow
- Project Manager at Ruin
- Online Marketing Intern at ObjectBox
- Technical Marketer at Makers Academy
- Senior Full Stack PHP Developer at CyberCPR
- An innovative, ambitious Back End Engineer at TrueLayer