Feedr is looking for a senior full stack developer to join our engineering and leadership team. The best candidates will thrive in a startup environment, have a passion for food and using technology to disrupt the current food/nutrition landscape, and be incredibly intellectually curious and willing to learn. We are a small, close-knit team where everyone is expected to challenge, question, and improve everything that we do to ultimately build the best possible product we can for our customers.
Who are Feedr?
Feedr is building workplace nutrition programs as a wellness benefit for enterprises. In short, we are building technology which can understand everyone’s food preferences and as a result construct relevant menus - getting them the right food, in the right place. This is a ‘cloud canteen’ mentality - a scalable, individual way to eating great, quality food daily.
We are a VC backed start-up (world class investors including those behind Transferwise, Nested, LoveFilm, Shazam & Carwow to name a few). We have grown 300% in the last 12 months with clients including the likes of AirBnB, PWC, DHL, Etsy and more. We are currently a team of 20 people and have recently been named as one of the top 100 UK startups in the 2018 Startups 100 list for the second year running.
What we’re building
We’re building consumer grade tech for enterprise. Our platform currently includes a consumer web and mobile app, an enterprise management web portal, a vendor portal for web and tablet, and a tablet-based kiosk app. As we scale, we are increasingly building a suite of software for multiple stakeholders and complex order management as well as a delightful consumer experience. We are also implementing a machine-learning based recommendation engine for our B2B and B2B2C products.
Our stack is React/React Native, Webpack, Babel, Jest, Node (Express), Postgres, Docker, AWS, Circle CI.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead our current software development team, both technically and strategically.
- Work closely with founders and product manager to scope, prioritize, and implement new features across both B2B and B2B2C products, and make decisions about architecture and technology to ensure we are building robust, scalable web and mobile apps.
- Continue building our suite of software for further B2B2C roll out and expansion into larger enterprise clients, including internal admin / operations tools, client admin tools, vendor platform, and client applications.
- Identity and implement opportunities to better integrate with workplace systems (e.g., slack), and other tools which can enhance our system (e.g., nutritional databases, logistics / routing tools, etc).
- Together with senior leadership, grow our world-class development team from 5 to 20 over the next 18 months.
Our ideal candidate:
- Experience in leadership in a development team at a startup
- Experience building great enterprise technology
- Ability to work in and manage remote as well as local teams
- Flexible, proactive, and happy in an environment where requirements change regularly and every decision is open to challenge.
- Confident in our technology stack and plenty of others, to be able to make decisions about how to best build going forward.
Salary range £70,000 — 80,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Back End Developer at EasyPeasy
- Sales Account Manager at Canvas Events
- Front End Engineer at Legl
- User Experience Designer at Waggel
- SEO & PPC Specialist at Rock Mission
- Operations Associate at The Wine List
- Senior Product Manager at Onfido
- Sale Executive / Junior BDM at Zipcube
- Customer Success Manager at Zipcube