Full stack engineers at Live Better With use combined skills to create & connect systems to deliver amazing experiences.
At Live Better With we are on a mission to make day-to-day life a little better for the 300m+ people across the world living with long term conditions. Our current focus is Cancer and we connect cancer patients with curated products and services recommended by patients, families, healthcare professionals, charities and our 30,000+ community to address the side effects and symptoms that reduce the quality of their day to day lives. Find us at https://livebetterwith.com/
We are well funded, operating in both in the US (New York) & the UK, scaling rapidly and we are looking for talented developers to join our expanding technology team. This is an opportunity for an ambitious candidate to make a big impact on our business, playing a leading role in technology to help shape the future of our products, services and customer experience to make a difference to the lives of millions of people around the world.
You'll work on
Projects spanning end-to-end systems and technologies, designing, testing and shipping high-quality code every day so that we continue to iterate fast and create great product. You’ll build the tools, integrations, processes, automation and experiences that underpin our platform and make our consumer and community experiences truly personalised, user-focused & world-class.
You may be a good fit if you:
- Enjoy working on both the frontend, backend and doing whatever it takes to get things done
- You are customer focused, enjoy solve problems and creating solutions that delight internal & external and you’re hungry to grow with the role as the company expands
- Have good experience in Python & Django. We’ll consider strong candidates with good experience in other languages if you’re enthusiastic about learning Python.
- Are comfortable working in an Agile development environment using continuous integration. We use Circle CI for continuous integration.
- Care about producing and shipping high-quality code, using best practices. You’re either using or keen to start using TDD and understand the importance of automated testing.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders from across the business including product, design, marketing, operations and fulfilment to build mission critical features that power the platform
You’ll stand out if you have experience in:
- Experience in React / modern front-end and JS frameworks
- Experience in Native mobile development (Android and iOS), scaling system architecture and machine learning
- Knowledge of a functional language such as Haskell, Erlang or Clojure
- You have an eye for user interface & interaction design
- Server admin & DevOps
- You’ve working in a fast-growing startup, interacting with both technical and non-technical teams
- You’ve made Open source contributions
- Very competitive salary and options dependent on experience
- Join a growing, dynamic, motivated and fun team, where everyone is valued, and who really want to help people
- Make a big impact in a unique company
- Breakfast & team Pizza!
- Team social events (lunches, drinks after work, team outings)
- We’re modern and use modern SaaS tools! (Slack, CharlieHR, Google Apps)
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Intern developer at Pirate Studios
- Full Stack Developer at Motorway
- Frontend Team Lead (React) at Festicket
- Freelance Full-stack Developer at Digital Risks
- Senior Developer at Applied Works
- Full-stack Developer at Truly
- Senior Front End Engineer - AngularJS, React, Vue at ANDigital
- Technology Lead/Senior Software Engineer at ParkIT
- Senior Frontend Engineer (React) at Festicket