A bit about us…
Canda are your first subscription based talent acquisition and employer brand partner. With a curiosity to break things, we're a tribe of doers determined to reinvent recruitment. Together, we help transformational brands scale sustainably through building a culture-first approach to recruitment.
Hopefully by now you’ve seen that we’re building something a little different. We’ve experienced the world of traditional recruitment, commission-driven delivery and in-house talent, and we decided to face into the challenge. There had to be another way! We wanted to make partners out of clients and real connections with our candidates. We couldn’t find a model that let us focus on these experiences, so we built it.
Now we’re in a world we love, where we’re not working in recruitment; we’re working on it. Our model provides scaling businesses, like ourselves, with the unique support they need to develop their rapidly growing team. Our ongoing collabs include Trouva, Hello Fresh, Tech Nation, Feast It, Chip, flatfair and many more...
Think of us as the Spotify for hiring; you can start, pause or stop at any time.
About the role...
We work with some of the coolest brands in the market who look to us to disrupt their hiring cycle, and historically, we’ve been fortunate enough to grow organically through referrals… and now we want to expand on that with a more targeted and focused outbound growth strategy. To support this, we're looking to bring on board an ambitious person to step into a brand new Lead Generation / Sales Support role.
As Lead Generation / Sales Support, you will be a fundamental part of our tribe; working from our office in Highbury Grove and directly supporting our Head of Sales, you'll be the driving force behind our growing portfolio of startups. You'll be responsible for targeting and engaging amazing new brands we can't wait to work with, and seeing them through the journey from first contact to onboarding.
It doesn't matter if you don't have previous sales experience: we believe in the power of diverse perspectives, and are looking for bold and motivated individuals who are passionate about making a positive change to an industry, and are excited to connect with amazing and disruptive brands.
You’ll be trained on end-to-end sales process, what makes an ideal customer profile and how to get to the heart of the challenges startups and Founders face, to be able to pitch how we can make a positive change to their business. This is a direct career pathway into a full business development role, where you'll become a true ambassador of Canda - creating your own pitches and owning your own sales pipeline.
Our aim is to have a pre-Christmas start, so you'll have time to find your feet and get to know the tribe before kicking off in the New Year, reinvigorated and energised to find and bring on our next wave of fantastic customers! So we're looking to host a half-day event at our office at the end of November, where you'll get the chance to meet a few members of our tribe, get to know us and the way we work, with the view to commence in early-to-mid December.
A bit about you...
- You'll be a natural networker - building strong relationships will not only come naturally to you, but also fill you with excitement
- You’ll be resourceful and know what it takes to get things done in a busy and ever-changing environment
- You'll love to challenge the norm and try new things - we want to be using the latest tech, products and creative approaches to connecting to new customers
- You understand the impact of knowledge sharing - we already know we can learn so much from you!
- Curious, you want to continually learn and develop, and never stop asking questions
What’s in it for you…
- An opportunity to work with some of the most transformational brands in the market
- Weekly team jams where we #createhustleadapt
- Frequent socials including monthly pub quiz, drinks, dinners, and charity projects
- Regular knowledge-sharing sessions
- All of the latest tools you need to get the job done
- A culture of learning: we’re growing pretty darn fast and give you the chance to shape your role as we do
- Pension plan with a 4% employer contribution
- 30 days’ holiday a year (plus UK public holidays), and we encourage you to use them all up!
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Junior R&D Tax Consultant - Technology at The Accountancy Cloud
- Senior Product Designer at ZOE
- Lead Engineer at Tab.
- Business Developer at The Nature Boys
- Estate Agent at Keller Williams London Bridge
- Growth Marketing Manager at Finance Unlocked
- Marketing Analyst at Vitl
- Customer & Community Associate at Argent
- Senior Developer / Team Lead at Spork Digital Ltd
- Business Development Manager - Space Hunter at Appear Here