Wurqs is looking for an iOS engineer to be the driving force behind our first product, Ping.
With over 5.3k active users in the first month, hitting #1 on Product Hunt on launch day and being recognised by Apple as one of the ‘New Apps We Love’ on the app store, Ping is off to a flying start! The stage is set for an ambitious and thoughtful engineer to come take ownership of the product moving forward.
You’ll be leading and owning the technology, and trusted to make fundamental platform decisions, and leave your mark on the product as it grows. You’ll play your part in shaping the vision for Ping, and the broader vision for Wurqs. You will have the flexibility and remit to learn and grow on the job, and contribute to the business in ways beyond your title.
- Looking for a big step up in your career, to show the world what you can do.
- Someone who doesn't fit into a box. You are a proud of the diversity of your skills.
- A natural collaborator, and thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Honest, transparent and candid. You don’t beat around the bush when it comes to speaking your mind, and communicate clearly when you do.
- Someone who has tackled some seriously technical challenges, that most would have avoided.
- Deeply passionate about development, design and data, and how the three work together.
- A genuinely awesome person who loves to work with others, and who others love to work with.
- Open to feedback from your team to benefit personal/project development and learning.
- Experience developing native applications, primarily for iOS (Swift preferable)
- Fluency in Git and GitHub workflows
- Experience with AWS
- Experience in developing RESTful apis
- Experience working with Node.js and mongoDB
Salary range £30,000 — 50,000
Competitive salary with significant equity
More like this
- Technical Lead at Stratajet
- Platform Development Lead at Stratajet
- Software Engineer at FundApps
- Senior Developer (node.js, React, Python) at Motorway
- Back-end developer at Browser Group
- Junior Digital Designer at Made by Many
- DevOps Engineer at Stratajet
- Lead Mobile Developer - iOS & Android at DoctorLink
- Customer Success at Makers Academy