Lead Mobile Developer - iOS and Android
Are you ready to be a part of a team fixing health care? Do you believe your GP Practice needs to start using technology to serve patients better? Do you enjoy creating a large-scale product from scratch? If the early years of a startup gives you energy, continue reading.
We are a small team of experienced entrepreneurs, with a significant investment from a premier investor, taking on one of the biggest challenges of the 21st century: the healthcare industry. The part of the industry that touches people's lives directly using modern technology, that helps them get care when needed and gives them peace of mind during some of the least fun moments in life. We can't say too much about it, but we are fundamentally changing the face of the experience you have in primary care.
You are a top mobile developer and have built and launched many apps before, bringing concepts to life in beautiful and simple ways. You've been there and done that. You know the hundreds of 'gotchas' of building modern mobile apps. You can balance engineering excellence with the business and product needs. And, you do it fast, really fast.
You'll be working closely with other exceptional mobile and backend developers, product managers, and designers to deliver exceptional execution of our shared vision.
What we expect from you:
- You have a formal education in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, or equivalent (MSc in CS/CE is a plus).
- You are a proficient and exceptional Mobile Developer.
- You've launched apps built with Swift/iOS and Kotlin/Android.
- You've done mobile and tablet apps.
- You've worked with other great sotware developers.
- You are pragmatic and don't overdo on abstraction, testing, and processes, but you understand the value and trade-offs.
- You are detail oriented, have great empathy for end-users, and appreciate micro-interactions.
What you'll get from us:
- Work with talented individuals, where you can learn from and teach each other.
- Accelerate your career by ten years in just three!
- Great freedom to be the best that you can be (and become better): flexible hours, access to whatever devices & software you need.
- Work on a meaningful product to help people, doctors, nurses, and more.
- Work in the heart of London in a very cool office space.
- A top of the market salary and compensation package.
We are firm believers in the value of diversity and equality at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
This position is based in London, and we work at a fantastic co-working space in Oxford Circus. At the moment we are not considering remote workers, or working with recruiters. Your compensation will be above market (we saved the money we'd pay a recruiter and bump up your salary), and you'll get many other real benefits.
We are biased by competency, action, kindness, collaboration, speed, and modern approaches and look forward to hearing from you.
Salary range £80,000 — 100,000
More like this
- React Developer w/stock options (London FinTech) at Expend Ltd
- Senior UX/UI Designer at Sofar Sounds
- React Native & Redux Developer at Leika
- Head of Engineering at Founders Factory
- Operations & Programs Director at The Nomad MBA
- General Manager, London at ViaVan
- Deployment & Customer Success Manager at District tech
- Product Designer at OLIO
- Lead Full Stack Developer - Web/ IOT at Archangel Imaging
- Full Stack Developer at Subsec