Lead Software Engineer (partial telecommute)
ProxiGroup - Wrocław, dolnośląskie
Proxigroup employs leading edge technology, puts its employees first and is breaking the mold with our approach to IoT, RFID, Robotics, VR Glasses and much more!!
Through frequent and regular feedback, ground breaking projects such as Hololens, CAD 2D/3D RFID/IoT, Robotics Development, and mentor-ship you will be given a wealth of opportunities to define your own career path. We encourage our consultants to act autonomously so they can make the right choices for our clients without needing to navigate miles of red tape.
About the job
We’re looking for a full stack multi-discipline Principle, Senior or Junior Software Engineer, who thrives when moving between platforms and development environments. Even if you don’t know all the stuff on the ubiquitous lists below and are hungry to learn more, we absolutely want to hear from you!
You will be joining a project where we are leveraging Research and Development to improve on an array of ground-breaking solutions that targets supply chain, retail operations and warehouse departments. You'll also get to work with a variety of technologies from WinForms, Embedded Systems, Web Systems (MVC), Database systems and Cloud Systems (Amazon AWS, MS Azure) to more unconventional technology implementations and architectures. You are someone who enjoys digging down to find the root cause of issues!
Additionally, you'll be involved in the design and architectural discussions where your input will help craft the success of our software, as well as develop, test and deploy solutions that meet business needs.
A day in the life as a R & D Software Engineer will never be the same. You will get the opportunity to work on many different exciting projects and try new things at every turn! We like to fight the status quo and find different ways to approach the problems we face.
Because we work closely with our clients, each of our software engineers is an ambassador of ProxiGroup and must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Polish and English.
Things you must know:
- C# 3.0 and later and how Design/Behavior/Creational/Patterns can be used
- C# Winforms, NET MVC, Entity Framework, Azure/PowerShell
- Any one of the following: C++, C#, Java, HTML, XML Kinetics.JS*, Fabric.JS.* Dojo, Angular, React, Twitter Bootstrap, JQuery, CSS
- Multi threading (Task Parallel Library)
- Persisting data to relational data store (SQL Server, MySQL) locally and on the Cloud
- IIS, TCP/IP, SNMP, HTTP/HTTPS Transports (Must have knowledge of)
- Understand the details of SOAP, Messaging, WCF, Web Services, RESTFUL API, Web Polling, Web Sockets
- Testing frameworks such as nUnit, xUnit, MSTest
- Understanding of continuous integration and tools like Visual Studio (2013-2017)
- Absolute MUST understanding of SignalR
Principles you should follow:
- Real passion for building great software and a true dedication to writing quality code that is testable, maintainable and high performing
- DRY, SOLID
- Understanding of Agile, RAD, Scrum, Methodologies, Processes
This is a big list, we don’t expect you to know all of them or have even heard of some, but if your eyes perk up at the chance to learn and use them please contact us.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
-- Preferred Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineer or Computer Information Systems with 10+ years for Principle Software Engineer (Lead Position)
-- BS or equivalent + 8 years related experience as Senior Software Engineer or MS + 3 years related experience
Additional Notes: You will be writing researching, writing and developing code that supports hardware in laboratory environment. May need to preposition hardware (robotic arms, RFID/IoT devices, sensors and VR Glasses in different types of environments such as offices, warehouse, etc.)
More like this
- Senior Product Manager at People Matter .
- Back End Developer at EasyPeasy
- Sales Account Manager at Canvas Events
- Front End Engineer at Legl
- Senior Product Manager at Onfido
- Lead Product Engineer at Onloan
- Account Executive at Workable
- Senior Project Manager at Cloud Lending UK Ltd
- UX Researcher at SPYSCAPE