Adaptive Lab is an ambitious product and service design company. We partner with bold leaders at world class companies to identify new, differentiated products and services, to transform their existing ones and to create what we call “Beta Businesses” while doing so. We have a team of designers, product strategists, service designers, technologists, and operations specialists.
If this vision excites you, you might be interested to know that we’re growing our Product Strategy practice. We’re hiring quite a number of folk into this team.
So you know a little more about the role, our Product Strategists, lead or are part of multidisciplinary teams of designers and technologists, and the project from research to delivery.
They abstract original insight, design, validate and sell compelling visions, and help deliver pragmatic roadmaps, while leading the team and client through this exciting journey.
- User experience and design is at the heart of everything that you do
- Demonstrable experience of working on product innovation, digital transformation and customer experience development
- Experience doing this kind of work
- An entrepreneurial spirit that is used to channel energy into re-imagining the future and impacting the organisation overall
- Sketch and prototyping ability with some digital fidelity
- A technical background or strong understanding of technology
- Familiarity with some aspects of software architecture and development, as well as interaction design and/or visual identity
- Experience of working closely with designers and technologists
- Experience of Agile and Lean working.
If this is the kind of gig and company you like the sound of we’d love to hear from you!
We value personal improvement and learning, offering money and the time to spend on books, training courses, conferences and classes. We also offer:
- A competitive salary
- Company healthcare and pension
- A personal training budget
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers.
More like this
- Head of Product at WeFarm
- Growth Guru at Third Space Learning
- Marketing paid internship (London FinTech) at Expend
- Sales paid internship (London FinTech) at Expend
- Marketing Manager (FinTech with Stock Options) at Expend
- Sales Manager (FinTech with Stock Options) at Expend
- Front End Developer - JS, React, Angular, Agile at AND Digital
- Freelance iOS Developer at Humane Engineering
- Customer Success Manager at GatherContent
- Full Stack Developer in the Swiss Alps at inside labs AG