Lead Python Developer : AI and New Tech : Innovative Start-up
An Innovative Start-up has an exciting opportunity for a Python Developer to join a team working on AI and cutting-edge technology.
We are looking for an experienced full-stack Python engineer to join a team to help scale AI and HCI research to the next level. You will work at the cutting edge of of the fields within a collaborative multidisciplinary environment comprising of 4 PhD researchers, 3 audio/hardware engineers, and will manage a team of web engineers. This is a perfect opportunity for a senior engineer who can own the software stack and is keen on learning more about deep learning and HCI.
Skills and Experience:
• 5+ years of relevant experience with Python
• 2+ years of experience leading teams of software developers
• Experience with Cloud Computing (either AWS or GCE)
• Ability to architect scalable solutions
• Backend: Experience with Flask, Celery, Nginx, SQLAlchemy, Redis, Postgres
• Other tools: CI, Pytest, Docker, Git
• Agile methodology
• GCE App Engine
• GitHub profile demonstrating engineering / architecture skills
• Worked within ML / Data pipeline teams before
• Competitive package
• Your own laptop
• Free coffee, beer and all WeWork perks, including gym and other discounts
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.
Salary range £70,000 — 90,000
Negotiable, Dependent on Experience
More like this
- Head of Product at Verisart
- Sales Manager (m/f/d) at Coffee-Bike International Ltd.
- Operations Assistant at Entale
- Full Stack Developer at Entale
- Data Scientist (NLP) at Entale
- Community Engagement Consultant at Duel
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies
- Business Development Manager - UK & Europe at Compono
- Talented Fullstack Ruby Developer at Homeshift
- Head of School Partnerships at ImpactEd