Flynotes is a rapidly evolving and conscientious health tech company, developing tools to revolutionise the interface between patients and doctors.
Why work for us?
We deeply care about our healthcare system who believe doctors and patients deserve better. This is what drives us to develop technology which will ultimately help improve the lives of patients.
Despite being an early stage company we have made huge progress and we want you to be part of the next stage of the journey, which is the most exciting. We want you to help scale our product and lead the development of new features. We can now do this having closed a significant funding round!
We have been meticulous in our coding standards [see later for our development process ;) ] and would realise the importance of maintaining this from the outset. Therefore, if you have people you work well with we would be happy to consider bringing them on as part of the team.
We pride ourselves on pulling out the stops to hire best and we will go out of our way to keep them. Our company culture promotes flexibility and growth. We offer a hardware budget so that you can do your work without problems. We offer unlimited holidays and we make sure you take at least 5 weeks off with birthdays off as a given! If there is something that we can do to make your working environment better then we would love to hear it!
If you want to create a product that changes our healthcare system for the better and you want to work with great people to do it then we want to hear from you.
What we are looking for (The Personal Stuff)
We are looking for a lead developer who is keen to be hands-on with development and drive strategy development and hiring.
Ultimately we want someone who values initiative, teamwork and a fast-paced environment.
Ideal person (The Tech Stuff)
- Full stack developer with 4+ experience (will consider less for the right person)
- Good grasp of relational data concepts and data modelling
- Experience of API design
- Devops experience
- Security-focused development mindset
Languages/Skillset (The really technical stuff)
- Vue.js, React or other reactive font end technologies
- AWS and cloud services
- PostgreSQL or other relational databases.
Last but not least….
We care about creating a high-quality product. This means whilst our pace of development is high, so is our attention to detail. If you want to build something that you can be proud of, then we will support you and give you the time and resources needed.
Our development process looks something like:
GitHub + linting + friendly emoji-filled PR reviews + comprehensive tests -> CI/CD stage and live pipelines. We place huge importance on quality code and real code reviews. You will be tasked with taking our existing process forward in a way that makes you proud to be part of it too.
We are honest, open, friendly and learning every day.
Above all, we are looking for someone who is honest, and passionate about developing a product that will make a difference in people's healthcare.
If this sounds like you…then get in touch and let’s talk.
Salary range £50,000 — 80,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Front End Developer at Skin Analytics
- Senior Front-end Developer at New Vector
- FULL STACK WEB DEV (first in-house tech employee) at myTamarin
- Community Manager at Makers Academy
- CTO / Co-Founder at FaultFixers
- iOS Developer at Brilliant Basics
- Performance Marketing Lead at Nested
- Senior Frontend Engineer at Simudyne
- Full-Stack/Back-End Python software engineer at www.cancergenomics.co.uk
- Senior Distributed Systems Engineer at Simudyne