Our Innovation Team’s mission is to explore how new technologies can be used to make a positive impact and improve people’s life.
We are looking for a passionate Lead software engineer who will help define the solution on a range of projects and support the team in delivering innovation across the business.
Based in our London office, our Lead Software Engineer will have a chance to support the engineering team, managing the technical delivery on projects as well as promoting best coding practice and collaboration.
A passion for driving innovation and sharing knowledge on new technologies is a must in the ever-changing technological landscape.
- Be both a confident hands-on coder as well as being able to define scope and deliverables for projects
- Work as part of a cross-functional team (including consultants and designers), effectively communicating with non-technical people
- Be a leader and subject matter expert, sharing knowledge and building a collaborative culture with the wider team
- Curiosity to experiment new technologies and methodologies, finding opportunities for the team to grow
- 7+ years of software engineering industry experience
- A good working knowledge of cloud technologies/architectures: AWS, Azure
- Experience recruiting and leading technical teams
- Algorithmic thinking and fundamental knowledge of software engineering best practice
- BA/BSc in Computing Science (or similar course)
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at Reelables
- HR Officer at Wave
- Frontend or Backend Developers at Pirate Studios
- Software Developer at Karakuri Ltd
- Sales Director at Sweatcoin
- Engineering Manager at Farewill
- Junior Entrepreneur at Sweatcoin
- Technical Content Producer at Code Kingdoms
- Product Lead with UX design background at Sweatcoin
- Junior Entrepreneur with German at Sweatcoin