Award Winning AI for Web Security Company
Cyberlytic, an award-winning web security company, is currently expanding its technical sales team to accommodate a rapidly-growing customer base. This position offers a senior customer-facing role, working with ground breaking AI technologies and providing an exceptional opportunity for personal development in cyber security.
Technical Pre-Sales Engineer Role
As Cyberlytic's technical pre-sales engineer you will be the key technical point of contact for clients, providing pre- and post-sales advice. Working with clients to understand their requirements and coordinating with our R&D team, you will have hands-on role in implementing product deployments.
We want you to actively promote Cyberlytic, delivering technical presentations at events and being our technical evangelist. You will work with our commercial and technical teams to develop targeted content (including blogs, white papers, diagrams, videos, presentations), helping inform and educate clients of Cyberlytic products. You will be our subject matter expert focused on multiple technologies and components within cyber security.
- Support sales, providing pre- and post-sales technical support.
- Develop long-term relationships with technical and business client stakeholders, through managing and interpreting client requirements.
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Communicate client requirements with our research and development teams.
- Liaise with members of the sales team and other technical experts.
- Articulate our competitive differentiators and complementary features.
- Design and implement POC's.
- Arrange and carry out product training.
- Prepare client facing and internal content (e.g. technical presentations, blogs, white papers).
- Drive continuous improvement of user experience, software features, implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences.
- Based in London, with a requirement to travel within UK.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of sales engineering experience.
- Excellent practical knowledge of cyber security, including web threats.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience and passion for delivering technical presentations.
- Thorough understanding of Application and Server Virtualization.
- Administrative knowledge of Microsoft and Linux/UNIX.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Server environments (Windows Server 2016 and 2012), plus x86 platforms, devices, and networking.
In addition, the following would be beneficial to the position:
- On Premise Networking, Storage, and Platform Performance/Sizing
- Direct professional experience with VMware and Hyper-V.
- Administered local Cloud services - computing, IaaS, and software-defined data centre experience.
- Administrative knowledge of Hyper-V stack including Active Direcotry.
- Administrative knowledge VMware's technology stack including, vSphere, NSX, vCloud Director, vRealize Automation. Consideration for those already certified with VMware products (i.e. VCP-NV).
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for someone who wants a career in the cyber security startup market, which is on a massive growth trajectory. Cyber Security, Machine Learning and AI are at the forefront of software security and Cyberlytic is uniquely placed as a market leader in this field.
Why You Matter
Cyberlytic is committed to provide best-in-class web application security software to our customers. You will be an essential part of day-to-day operations, with an immediate impact on the company's direction and values. As a sales engineer, you will be able to lead and direct customer implementations of Cyberlytic software, and manage customer feedback to improve the products.
What You'll Bring
Goal-oriented, strong cyber security, passionate, high-energy professional.
Client focus and ability to build long-term business relationships.
Strong time-management, organisational and decision-making skills.
Leadership qualities to direct and mentor pre-sales engineers.
The drive to succeed and to participate in the growth of an exciting, fast-paced company.
Attention to detail.
Salary range £50,000 — 80,000
Dependent on experience
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Online Marketing Intern at ObjectBox
- Back-end developer (Node.js) at Reposit
- Full Stack Web Developer at myGiulia
- Front-end Engineer at Top10VPN
- Senior Full Stack PHP Developer at CyberCPR
- Head of Software Engineering at District Technologies
- Senior C++ developer at ObjectBox Ltd
- Full-stack Lead Developer at AssetVault at AssetVault
- Operations Manager at ObjectBox
- An innovative, ambitious Back End Engineer at TrueLayer