Shelter is looking for a User Experience professional with an in-depth understanding of Lean and Agile methodologies, in particular how they relate to UX, to join us as Lead UX Designer and head up our expanding team.
Shelter helps millions of people every year struggling with bad housing or homelessness through our advice, support and legal services. And we campaign to make sure that, one day, no one will have to turn to us for help. We're here so no one has to fight bad housing or homelessness on their own.
Salary range £45,000 — 45,000
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at Canvas
- Front-end developer at CreditMint
- React Native & Redux Developer at Leika
- Senior software engineer at Timewith
- Senior frontend developer at Rebank
- Head of Informatics at UNEP-WCMC
- Front-end developer (with a UI/UX focus) at Helical Levity
- Graduate Developer at Tyk
- Software Engineer at Ding Products
- UX Designer at Messly