Shelter is looking for a User Experience professional with an in-depth understanding of Lean and Agile methodologies, in particular how they relate to UX, to join us as Lead UX Designer and head up our expanding team.
Shelter helps millions of people every year struggling with bad housing or homelessness through our advice, support and legal services. And we campaign to make sure that, one day, no one will have to turn to us for help. We're here so no one has to fight bad housing or homelessness on their own.
Salary range £45,000 — 45,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Member Manager at Beam
- Employer Partnerships Associate at Beam
- Digital Product Designer (Mid Level) at Inktrap
- Creative Director (UX) at Steer73
- Partnerships Manager - Public Sector at Beam
- PHP Full stack developer at TicketTailor at Create and Adapt
- Front-end Engineer at Top10VPN
- Android Engineer at The App Business
- Full Stack Developer at Monaco Solicitors
- Project Manager at Ruin