Shelter is looking for a User Experience professional with an in-depth understanding of Lean and Agile methodologies, in particular how they relate to UX, to join us as Lead UX Designer and head up our expanding team.
Shelter helps millions of people every year struggling with bad housing or homelessness through our advice, support and legal services. And we campaign to make sure that, one day, no one will have to turn to us for help. We're here so no one has to fight bad housing or homelessness on their own.
Salary range £45,000 — 45,000
More like this
- Mobile Engineer at Oakam ltd.
- UX/UI Design Lead at Midrive Limited
- Marketing Associate at Capdesk
- Sales Executive at Digital Risks
- Digital Product Designer at EDITED
- Customer Success / Product Manager at Guardian Angel
- WordPress Developer at Wholegrain Digital
- Lead Dev - great for junior looking to step up at Guardian Angel
- Dev Ops Engineer at Marvelapp
- Full-Stack Developer at Bridebook