We are looking for a product designer with good UX/UI expertise, able to make design decision based on product analytics (we use Amplitude and some other tools).
You should demonstrate an excellent knowledge of usability principles and experience in setting up and analysing usability tests.
This can be a remote position, but your working hours should reasonably overlap with the GMT time zone.
We are friendly people valuing teamwork, and each other, working in holacratic company.
We are looking for an energetic, productive designer ready to step out of the ordinary.
Apply for this position and fill out the form https://forms.gle/toy5EAeGya8y2JCf7,
it will help to speed up the application process.
Salary range £25,000 — 44,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Full Stack Software Engineer at Lollipop
- Work in conservation (with React Native) at Chirp Birding
- Software Engineer - Full Stack (PHP/React) at Dawson Andrews
- Head of Engineering at Zero Deposit
- TikTok Marketing Associate at Strudel Labs
- Front-end developer at Geeky Medics
- Digital Marketing Executive at Pockit Limited
- Lead Engineer at Zero Deposit
- Data Science Director at Juni
- Customer Success Director at Juni