It's been a really interesting year: we took on some really fun digital projects (our focus is products/services for Millenials). We work on our clients' projects and we also launch our own spin-outs, which trust us, it's great fun as you have your eyes on different companies all the time!
We are looking for a UX/UI designer that is also able to do some coding, ideally operating Shopify / WordPress autonomously.
We are looking for 15/20 hours a week to start with, and these can be distributed as convenient for the candidate. You must be able to work from our office.
No agencies and no companies, please.
Salary range £25,000 — 35,000
Pro rata, dependent on experience
More like this
- Head of Marketing at Makers Academy
- Software Engineer at Urban Jungle
- Full-stack digital & web expert at Visionect
- Front end developer at acasa
- Lead Developer at MIDiA Research
- iOS Developer at acasa
- Junior iOS Developer at acasa
- Backend Rails Developer at acasa
- VP of Sales at Geoblink
- Business Development Manager at Inadash