It's been a really interesting year: we took on some really fun digital projects (our focus is products/services for Millenials). We work on our clients' projects and we also launch our own spin-outs, which trust us, it's great fun as you have your eyes on different companies all the time!
We are looking for a UX/UI designer that is also able to do some coding, ideally operating Shopify / WordPress autonomously.
We are looking for 15/20 hours a week to start with, and these can be distributed as convenient for the candidate. You must be able to work from our office.
No agencies and no companies, please.
Salary range £25,000 — 35,000
Pro rata, dependent on experience
More like this
- Head of Marketing at Pixoneye
- Operations Developer (Jr Developer) at Consultant Connect
- New Business Development Director at Pixoneye
- Full Stack Web App Developer at UQuant
- Senior Software Developer at UQuant
- Executive Assistant at Kontor Space
- Marketing Director at Takumi
- Technical Project Manager at Powster