It's been a really interesting year: we took on some really fun digital projects (our focus is products/services for Millenials). We work on our clients' projects and we also launch our own spin-outs, which trust us, it's great fun as you have your eyes on different companies all the time!
We are looking for a UX/UI designer that is also able to do some coding, ideally operating Shopify / WordPress autonomously.
We are looking for 15/20 hours a week to start with, and these can be distributed as convenient for the candidate. You must be able to work from our office.
No agencies and no companies, please.
Salary range £25,000 — 35,000
Pro rata, dependent on experience
More like this
- Systems Administrator at Pirate Studios Ltd
- Product Marketing Manager at Arbor Education Partners Ltd
- Centre Manager at Allia Ltd
- React Native Engineer at The Collective
- Business Development Executive at Car Quids
- Business Development Manager at Car Quids
- Growth hacker | Social Media Marketing intern at Rock Mission ltd
- Customer Success Manager at Sideways 6
- Customer Success Manager at Slido
- Customer Success Manager at Akkroo