It's been a really interesting year: we took on some really fun digital projects (our focus is products/services for Millenials). We work on our clients' projects and we also launch our own spin-outs, which trust us, it's great fun as you have your eyes on different companies all the time!
We are looking for a UX/UI designer that is also able to do some coding, ideally operating Shopify / WordPress autonomously.
We are looking for 15/20 hours a week to start with, and these can be distributed as convenient for the candidate. You must be able to work from our office.
No agencies and no companies, please.
Salary range £25,000 — 35,000
Pro rata, dependent on experience
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- London-based marketer at Rock Mission Ltd
- Front-end Developer at Cyza, Inc.
- Customer Support Representative at miDrive
- Front-end Developer at Simply Business
- Junior back-end developer at Mighty Sharp
- Senior Platform & DevOps Engineer at Popsa
- Founding Product Designer at Ems
- Junior Full-Stack Developer at weseethrough
- User acquisition and marketing for content website at Maximum Pop!
- iOS iPhone Mobile App Developer (FinTech & Stock) at Expend