It's been a really interesting year: we took on some really fun digital projects (our focus is products/services for Millenials). We work on our clients' projects and we also launch our own spin-outs, which trust us, it's great fun as you have your eyes on different companies all the time!
We are looking for a UX/UI designer that is also able to do some coding, ideally operating Shopify / WordPress autonomously.
We are looking for 15/20 hours a week to start with, and these can be distributed as convenient for the candidate. You must be able to work from our office.
No agencies and no companies, please.
Salary range £25,000 — 35,000
Pro rata, dependent on experience
More like this
- Success Coach at Expensify
- Experienced front-end developer, graphic designer at Mous Ltd
- Front-End Developer at Birch Creative Limited
- Web Developer (Front End & Design) at Stashbee
- Customer Service Executive at Promotional Space
- Customer Success Manager at GatherContent
- React Developer (FinTech & Stock Options) at Expend
- Swift engineer (iOS) at Carv by MotionMetrics
- Front-end Developer at Lighthouse London
- Software Developer at Secret Escapes