What is Klydo?
Klydo is an award-winning startup based in London with a desire to solve interesting problems and enjoy ourselves along the way! 🎉🍾
Our core product is a research platform that applies advanced machine learning to mine and visualise unstructured data from across the web, revealing unique and creative insights about what’s happening in the world. Our tech is already powering some of the world’s leading brands, helping them spot market opportunities and avoid disruption.
Join us in cracking creative intelligence
We’re looking for a machine learning engineer with a curious mind and the technical skills to match it.
You’ll be taking on a key role in our engineering team, working on a range of NLP and ML algorithms aimed at making sense of vast quantities of unstructured text.
It’s an exciting time to join as we set out on our ambitious journey to extend the boundaries of human creativity and intelligence.
The role requires applying a number of different machine learning techniques throughout our data pipeline and collaborating with the product team to develop more effective and creative ways of using them.
You’ll have a chance to work on:
- Automatic detection and extraction of text from unstructured data
- Topic modeling
- Hierarchical clustering of embedded word vectors
- Evaluating and optimising existing ML models
- Designing a training workflow; including annotation systems and feedback loops
Things that we're looking for:
- BSc or higher in Computer Science, Mathematics or related degree
- Strong knowledge of machine learning and statistics
- Solid programming skills in Python
- Experience in at least some of the following: NLP, topic modeling, named entity extraction, unsupervised clustering, deep learning
- A proven track record of building great tech
- The ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced startup environment and share learning with the team
- A constant curiosity for finding better solutions
Some of the perks:
- Competitive salary and share options
- Freedom to shape the work you do
- Unlimited holiday, remote working and flexible hours
- Vibrant co-working office environment and team socials 🍻
- Membership to a museum or gallery of your choice 🤓
- A say in shaping these benefits over time!
If you're interested
Please hit apply below and include your CV, a link to your GitHub account and a brief summary of your motivations for applying.
Salary range £38,000 — 60,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- UI/UX Designer at Leika Limited
- Head of Data Science at OneFi
- Lead Full Stack Developer - Web/ IOT at Archangel Imaging
- Enterprise Professional Services Lead at re:infer
- Data engineer at re:infer
- Senior Account Manager at TOAD.ai
- Product Manager at Jukedeck Limited
- Customer Success Manager at Apperio
- Full Stack Developer at Subsec
- Designer at Soapbox Communications Limited