InsideOut is changing the way mental healthcare is provided in the workplace. We provide on demand mental health tools, matching you to personalised content and experts.
This is an acute pain point that InsideOut’s founder Laura felt first hand while working as a management consultant. She knew that people, including herself, were in need of advice and support but due to the stigma around mental health did not know who to talk to or where to access help.
InsideOut was created so that everyone has access to personalised content and health experts in a trusted environment. We are not just a platform or an app, we are a workplace wellness movement that is changing the way we view mental health so that everyone can be a better version of themselves and thrive in life and in the workplace.
Mission: Everyone has mental health. We are here to help you look after yours
Vision: A world where, the stigma around mental health has been overcome through honest conversation, with accessible tools.
We’re looking for a Marketing Executive to join our growing impact business. This role is ideal for a recent graduate, return to work parent or refugee looking to get unique exposure to the tech start-up world. As we scale we want you to grow with us, this is your chance to get involved from the ground up.
- Develop, grow and manage the sales pipeline
- Create, design and market events to ensure they are well attended
- Create social media content including blog posts, videos and audio content
- Manage and grow the following of our social channels and drive up engagement
- Find and secure guests to appear on our podcast
- Help with PR requests
- Set up and manage our social media, paid performance marketing and inbound marketing
- Maintain brand and channel standards with stellar attention to detail
- Continuously optimise our campaigns and conversions
- Set-up up and manage a pool of influencers to advocate our brand
- Be ambitious and have a hunter attitude when it comes to sales
- Understand have experience in developing a sales funnel
- Have experience in developing a sales pipeline and be able to evidence conversion rates
- Have experience in branding and marketing at a tactical level
- Have great copywriting skills with a fresh and compelling written voice
- Have a keen eye for design (e.g. the ability to compile a visually exciting newsletter)
- Have the critical thinking skills needed to create marketing content for our audiences
- Be motivated to work for a social impact startup
- Have a growth mindset and adaptable to both strategic and operational delivery.
- Have a degree in marketing or relevant field
- Remote working 1 day a week
- 0.5 day leave a month for self-care
- Work for a social impact business
- 2 annual team retreats per year
- Join us whilst we are taking part in one of London’s leading accelerators
- Free soft drinks and nibbles
Salary range £21,000 — 23,500
Dependent on Experience
More like this
- Program Director at Nomad Academy
- Back End Developer at EasyPeasy
- Sales Account Manager at Canvas Events
- Front End Engineer at Legl
- User Experience Designer at Waggel
- Growth Lead at InsideOut
- SEO & PPC Specialist at Rock Mission
- Operations Associate at The Wine List
- Senior Product Manager at Onfido