We are changing the face of consumer lending as it is currently known. You will help get the platform ready for launch with all sorts of content – supported by everyone else in the team.
The successful candidate must be fluent in English.
We are looking for a highly motivated creative writing and digital marketing intern for our office based in Old Street, London.
The position will be for 3 months with hours negotiable; a practical minimum would be around 16 hours per week.
There is no guarantee of a permanent position following this internship, although anything is possible for the right candidate as we are growing at the moment.
Your main tasks are optimizing our website content and writing content.
• You have experience in creative writing
• You are a fast learner
• You have the necessary permissions to work in the UK
• You are outgoing, friendly, and love having a laugh
• You don’t mind talking to folks on the phone
• You are highly organised and dependable
• You enjoy working in small teams at pace
• You have a capacity for hard work and the time available to dedicate yourself fully to an internship
• Work with an exciting team of people
• You work directly with the founders
• WeWork offices (free beer & coffee) at Old Street
• Option to work from home
• Start December 2018
• Job Type: Internship
• Language: • English (Required), another language desirable.
More like this
- Project Manager at Borne Digital
- Senior Software Backend Engineer at Midnite
- Back-end PHP (Laravel) Developer at Eventcube
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Head of Web Development at Forward Action
- Front-end Developer at Inktrap
- Full Stack Engineer at Expensify
- Digital Marketing Manager (Social / Analytics) at KOTA
- Sales Representative at SkipsoLabs
- Front-end developer at DevicePilot