We’re a small and dynamic team, who always aim for the smart approach to solving a problem. If that sounds like you and you’re looking for some hands-on experience then join us!
Crozdesk.com is the premier business software comparison network in the UK. We run several platforms to help businesses find and compare SaaS/software applications across 250+ different categories.
We’re looking for an analytically-minded, clever and creative intern, who’s able to use technology to their advantage, help us scale our outreach efforts and become an effective data wrangler. The role involves finding efficient ways to increase our sales pipeline, including crawling the net for relevant companies to target, improving our automations (if you have some coding experience) and creating attention-catching copy that calls people to take action.As we are a small team, no day is like another, when shifting focus across hundreds of industries and thousands of business types. Staying organised and data driven in every aspect is key and you NEED to be pro-active.
You will need to be familiar with the basics of web research, using common tools like Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel and ideally have a bit of data management experience or willingness to learn some quickly. Experience with LinkedIn and Marketing Automation software is great.
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent English language skills and work permit for the UK
- Experience working with data* Passion for start-ups
- Some knowledge of the SaaS and online software world
- Motivated, pro-active and with ambition
- Marketing Automation experience (strong bonus)
- Prior experience with software across different functions (bonus)
What we offer
- Internship salary
- Open and transparent company culture
- Opportunity to learn A LOT and acquire business skills that will make you a valuable talent in the market a lot of responsibility, high-growth potential, and large personal development potential
- Relaxed Fridays (Beers and pizza in the office)
We’re flexible in terms of requirements as long as you are motivated and show initiative. Does the above sound like you? If so, please apply by including your earliest start date, CV and best meme. If you want to stand out, send us a link to a Google Sheet with a small dataset on any topic, be creative.
Salary range £1,400 — 1,400
More like this
- Full stack developer at Dark Blue
- QA Engineer at ContentCal
- Full Stack Engineer at Verisart
- Sales and Partnership Manager at Thirdeye Labs
- Product Designer at Verisart
- UI/UX Designer at Social Vend
- UI/UX Lead at Microtest Ltd
- Product Manager at Microtest Ltd
- Head of Design, Marketing at Dataswift Ltd
- Technical Lead at Collagerie