We created Waggel because we believe technology can make pet ownership easier and more affordable for dog and cat owners. In the year since our inception we've grown from a tiny company that could be fed on a single pizza to a team of 10, backed by a multi-million pound investment (to pay for today's multi-pizza lunches). We launched our pet insurance product in December 2018, which was featured on TechCrunch and are proud to say we're continuing to surpass all targets.
Our mission is to leverage technology to fundamentally change how we interact with and manage our pets lives. We want Waggel to be the ultimate pet membership platform covering all aspects of pet ownership from health and nutrition to insurance and communities.
To do this we need to continue to grow and as a result we're looking for somebody to join our team to assist with delivering Waggel’s communication strategy. You'll be working closely alongside the Head of Marketing to deliver beautiful digital and print content.
- 2 years experience in house or at an agency creating marketing material
- Photoshop and creative suite proficiencyExperience creating both print and digital marketing collateral
- Working from conception to execution to delivery
- Proactive attitude to confidently suggest new ideas and best practices to the team
- A love of dogs
Nice to have:
- Experience designing for a millennial audience.
- Creating pitch decks for new concepts and marketing work.
- Experience working as part of a team with senior members of staff and managing stakeholder expectations.
- Knowledge of designing for and managing social media.
- Championing our brand principles and ensuring that all our customer facing visual design meets our high standards.
- Attending and assisting with brand photoshoots.
- Creating engaging and on brand social media content through both photography and visual design.
- Creating print campaign material (such as tube ads and flyers) and digital campaign material (such as Facebook adverts and email campaigns).
- You will also have the chance to lead creative workshops to engage the entire team in marketing tasks.
- On the job training and mentoring with senior designers and marketing experts.
- Room to grow creatively and learn new skills as well as a chance to learn about designing for digital products.
- Unlimited Holidays
- Weekly team lunches and socials
- Dog cuddles on tap.
Salary range £20,000 — 25,000
More like this
- Front End Developer at ContentCal
- Product Manager at ContentCal
- Designer at Hex
- Client Services Intern at Codec AI
- Digital Marketing Analyst at LGDG Group
- Solutions Engineer at Dataswift Ltd
- Product Manager at Cambridge Cancer Genomics
- Backend Developer (PHP) at Everpress
- Software Engineer at Breakroom
- Senior Software Engineer at Breakroom