MarcoPolo is a rapidly growing online kids educational media company. We design award-winning products that enrich millions of kids’ learning experiences worldwide. We are looking for an experienced online marketer with exceptional quantitative/analytical skills to join our growing team! This person will be responsible for building out the company's product marketing organization and will also work very closely with the company's product managers and functional marketing leads.
• Recruit, manage and develop a team focused on growing MarcoPolo's Apps, Video, and Subscription businesses
• Work closely with product teams and functional marketing leads to develop and execute integrated marketing plans
• Analyze performance of all marketing programs (including ad spend) to identify the best opportunities for optimization, and regularly iterate to maximize performance.
• Work closely with game teams to provide detailed marketing forecasts on a daily, weekly and quarterly basis
• Identify value proposition and key messages, write creative briefs for internal or external agencies to ensure we produce best in class creative which is consistent across all channels and resonates with consumers
• Manage the product launch process for MarcoPolo's Apps, Video, and Subscription products
• 5 years of experience in online consumer marketing with a heavy focus on quantitative analysis.
• Exceptional analytical and quantitative modelling skills
• Solid understanding of online advertising platforms & related metrics (Facebook is preferred)
• Experience with cutting-edge email design, production, scheduling, and metrics is a plus
• Experience with multivariate testing
• Experience – and desire – to do both strategic marketing and daily execution and optimization
• A strong track record of success and results at previous companies
• Previous start-up, games and/or social media experience is a strong plus
• Strong influencing and leadership skills; effective cross-functional driver
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills
• Ability to be flexible on a day-to-day basis with task priority
• Ability to operate at an extremely fast pace
More like this
- Product Marketing Manager at Token, Inc.
- Digital Marketing Manager at One Third Stories
- Acquisition Marketing Manager at Craved
- Creative Director at Craved
- Corporate Sales Intern at Craved
- Senior Product Manager at Festicket
- VP of Engineering at Boiler Room
- Sales & Partnerships Lead at Encore
- Business Development Manager at Contagious
- UX/UI Designer at Series Eight