We are reinventing how companies approach identifying, monitoring and mitigating risk in their supply chains. In today’s volatile environment this is a board level priority, the effects of which can be seen in the news on a daily basis.
It’s a perfect storm with supply chains becoming more interconnected, global, dynamic and unpredictable whilst at the same time regulators, governments and customers are demanding increasing standards and transparency.
We’re a small, but rapidly growing team that’s passionate about using technology to help make businesses more resilient. We’ve spent the last two years shaping our products and sales are now really starting to take off. We’re already winning lots of big customers and we have an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies.
You'll be joining a rapidly growing, experienced Marketing team, passionate about generating awareness and demand around Contingent's innovative SaaS platform. This is an exciting opportunity for a Marketer looking to learn how to build a global brand in a thriving sector.
At Contingent we work remotely, but we do meet in the London office every Thursday, for those able to join.
- Market research - once a particular target market or segment is identified by Sales and Marketing, it will be your job to carry out research. How big is the segment? What is the value of the opportunity? What are the triggers for this segment? These will be the questions you'll need to answer for the team.
- Data - a marketing/sales campaign is only as a good as the data you put in. It will be your job to test out different data providers and equip both teams with the data they need to launch campaigns.
- Digital campaign execution - support on digital campaigns including LinkedIn and Search.
- Measurement – track and analyse the delivery and performance of campaigns. Gather insights, present findings and recommendations to the Commercial team. It's all about test, learn, optimise.
- CRM (Hubspot) operations and reporting - you'll be the resident Hubspot expert (supported by Digital Marketing Manager). Keeping contact data in order, working on pipeline reporting, creating lists - you'll lead on these functions.
- Social media - You'll support on creating engaging social content that helps build Contingent's social communities and generates awareness.
- Asset creation - work with the Marketing team to create assets for sales enablement, the website, marketing campaigns etc.
You'll be a smart, ambitious and motivated individual that doesn’t take themselves too seriously. You're a passionate self-starter that is self-directed and able to work independently whilst also thriving in a collaborative team environment.
- Minimum 2 years experience.
- Experience working for a start up or other entrepreneurial experience. Preferably in SaaS, Technology or a B2B environment.
- Analytical. Numbers are your friend. Excel doesn't scare you.
- Experience using Hubspot
- Tech savvy. Always keen to test out new tools to make your's and your team's life easier.
- Hungry to develop new skills and not shy away from taking on responsibility
Apply today as we’re looking to make this hire very quickly
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- iOS Developer at Pi-A
- Sales Development Representative at Marvel App
- Client Success at VeryConnect
- Senior Software Enginer at Hexarad
- Software Engineer at Hexarad
- Sales Development Representative at PayFit UK
- Customer Success Associate(German Speaking) Remote at ev.energy
- Customer Success Associate (Remote) at ev.energy
- Sales Development Representative at Coefficient Systems Ltd