Our mission at CyberOwl is to shift organisations towards an active security posture. Our first product, Medulla, is a passive, protective monitoring system for connected industrial systems for early signs of cyber-physical attacks.
CyberOwl are now looking towards rapid growth in 2020 and beyond. This is an ideal opportunity for a proactive, high-performing, natural extrovert, with excellent communication and organisational skills to join us in building this growth. The individual should be interested in developing their knowledge and marketing strategies in B2B sectors for a technology / cybersecurity proposition.
You will be responsible for designing, planning, delivering and continuously improving marketing campaigns that align with the business strategy and increase customer engagement. This may involve market research and analysis, developing communications, designing, planning and managing initiatives, events, sourcing advertising opportunities and developing public relations. The role will primarily be hands-on operational execution, but you will also gain experience of working closely with the management team to develop the marketing and communications strategy.
Salary range £28,000 — 33,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Designer at Hex
- Lead Product Engineer at Onloan
- Graphic/Web Designer at SPYSCAPE
- Account Executive at Workable
- Social Media & Content Marketing Intern at Doreming
- Junior Accountant & Admin Officer at Dataswift Ltd
- Full Stack Engineer at Expensify
- Business Operations Associate at Traktion
- Front-end developer at labworks.io
- Chief Technical Officer at labworks.io