Our mission at CyberOwl is to shift organisations towards an active security posture. Our first product, Medulla, is a passive, protective monitoring system for connected industrial systems for early signs of cyber-physical attacks.
CyberOwl are now looking towards rapid growth in 2020 and beyond. This is an ideal opportunity for a proactive, high-performing, natural extrovert, with excellent communication and organisational skills to join us in building this growth. The individual should be interested in developing their knowledge and marketing strategies in B2B sectors for a technology / cybersecurity proposition.
You will be responsible for designing, planning, delivering and continuously improving marketing campaigns that align with the business strategy and increase customer engagement. This may involve market research and analysis, developing communications, designing, planning and managing initiatives, events, sourcing advertising opportunities and developing public relations. The role will primarily be hands-on operational execution, but you will also gain experience of working closely with the management team to develop the marketing and communications strategy.
Salary range £28,000 — 33,000
More like this
- Product Manager at ContentCal
- Software Engineer (Integrations) - Spanish Speaker at Wagestream
- Full-stack Engineer at Stotles
- Lead Software Engineer at Jangala
- Lead Backend Developer at Maison Sport
- Partnerships Manager, EMAA at VIllage Capital
- Lead Front End Developer - sustainable investment at Neural Alpha
- Full-stack Software Engineer at Alva Health
- Social Media & Content Marketing Intern at Doreming
- Head of People at Yapily