What’s the role?
We’re looking for a high-energy, commercially minded individual that will drive one of our key projects: signing and onboarding of university and accommodation provider partnerships across the UK.
• Manage deal-signing process with new university partners.
• Roll out of campaigns to all university partners (existing and new).
• Prospect, visit and set-up accommodation provider partnerships.
• Participate in the development of our 2017 student campaigns.
What’s in it for you?
The opportunity to be a part of one of the UK’s fastest growing start-ups and consumer brands. You’ll have the opportunity to be a part of and directly contribute towards LOVESPACE’s growth and our objective of becoming people and businesses’ first choice when they need help looking after their things. You will also have the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the UK’s top entrepreneurs.
LOVESPACE was co-founded in 2012 by Brett Akker (co-founder of Streetcar); Carl August Ameln (Founder of multiple storage business across Europe) and Steve Folwell (Strategy Director at Guardian Media Group). The business has received £5m in funding and its latest round in 2016 valued the business at £16m.
We’ve won multiple awards, including having been named High Growth Team of the Year, The UK’s Most Innovative Business, and Crowdfunded Business of the Year, and have a strong company culture that makes LOVESPACE an inspiring place to work.
Who are we looking for?
The candidate must have the following attributes:
• Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
• Commercially minded and capable of successfully managing partnership agreements.
• Confident, self-starter, with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment.
• Highly organised with an excellent attention to detail, good judgement and a passion for precision.
• Graduate with a minimum 2:1 degree.
Beneficial experience and skills:
• Start-up, e-commerce or fast-growth experience.
• Masters degree.
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Marketing Executive Application. Tell us why you think you are the best fit for this role, also answer the following questions:
1) What’s your favourite App?
2) Would you recommend it to LOVESPACE’s CEO?
3) Why should he (not) use it?
Contract: 3 Month (potentially longer, based on performance)
Location: Chancery Lane, London
Salary range £20,000 — 25,000
More like this
- Head of Growth Marketing at Forward Partners
- General Management Intern at Pixoneye
- Marketing, Partnerships & Communications Manager at TechHub
- Student Brand Manager at Instawork
- Partnerships at Brolly
- Superstar CTO at Uberated
- Digital Marketing Executive at Digital Mums
- Full stack developer at Nexus Globe co. ltd.
- Intern - Business Development at Allure A Mode
- Full Stack Developer Gun For Hire. at Futuregen Communication Ltd