MedicSpot is already starting to disrupt the way patients access healthcare by providing an unparalleled doctor service in terms of convenience and accessibility, bridging the divide between offline and online, gaining the benefits of both without the drawbacks of either. We are at the cusp of explosive growth and therefore this is a key role for the right candidate to fill.
Your main focus will be marketing our revolutionary telemedicine business, with attention on both ‘Business to Consumer’ and ‘Business to Business’ customers. The marketing should be across a number of mediums and you will have autonomy to design what you believe is the best plan of action, with constant support and insight from the CEO and founding team.
In addition to the marketing requirements, you will be expected to work on business development activities and other facets of the company. This will appeal if you are interested in developing not only your core skills, but other key business skills in addition to those. A promising work ethic and positive attitude, being a problem solver and solution finder, are attributes that are greatly desired and will be rewarded accordingly.
Preferable skills are as follows:
- Strong knowledge of marketing channels such as Facebook, Google, Maps, LinkedIn, Print, PR, as well as other
- Ability to manage own time productively and efficiently to ensure all goals and timeframes are met as much as possible
- Strength of character to suggest changes required in any area of the business (and the company culture will welcome this)
- Have a 'roll up sleeves' attitude when required
- Super communicator both internally and externally
- Desire to work in a young business that is at the 'bottom of the hockey stick growth curve', where your inputs can highly influence near and long future outcomes
If this sounds the type of role and business for you, take a closer look at our website (www.medicspot.co.uk) and get in touch.
Salary range £20,000 — 40,000
Depending on experience and skills
More like this
- Front-end developer @ Techstars AI startup at Seldon
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager at CEW Communications
- Data Scientist at TMP Worldwide UK
- Lead full stack developer at Feedr
- Growth hacker | Social Media Marketing intern at Rock Mission ltd
- Scale Associate at Entrepreneur First
- Customer Success Manager at Akkroo
- Full Stack Developer at LatestFreeStuff.co.uk
- Account Manager at Grammatik
- People Operations Lead at Akkroo