# The ideal candidate
- You care about our users and our brand
- You enjoy working and delivering independently
- You are data driven: conscious about the ROI of things you could be doing
- You are curious and take initiative to explore new things
- You are a quick learner and adaptable.
- You have a creative side and a knack for creating great promotional content.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- If you don't have any "formal" professional experience working in marketing or growth hacking, you've successfully done marketing other organisations like relevant student clubs.
- Help deepen our understanding of our users, our market and the competitive landscape
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative surveys
- Create and manage online ads
- Create promotional and user support content (blog posts, knowledge base articles, social media posts)
- Evaluate and recommend various marketing channels to guide team decision making
# You Might Work On
- Planning, prioritising &; helping design new features for Bearable
- Resolving customer service queries (we currently get a few per day)
- A new product: we're currently exploring Bearable Pro, a variant of Berable for medical researchers and clinicians to more easily interact with their patients.
- Something completely different! As an early stage company, we tend to be pretty "all hands on deck" when something comes up that we need to get done
- This is a fully remote, full time position. You can choose your own hours as long as your time zone is close to London's.
- Sustainable and healthy working matters to us. We care about building delightful products for our customers, not hitting arbitrary daily hour counts.
- If you're outside of the UK, this position will be permanent and full time in spirit, but a contract role on paper. The reason for this is that employment outside of the UK comes with significant challenges for a small company like ours. In that case, this means that this role doesn't include certain benefits like a retirement plan/pension.
# About us
We are a fairly early stage company with plenty of opportunity for you to make a huge impact! Currently there are two of us working on Bearable full time:
- James (who is in charge of marketing, finance, business development)
- Kamil (in charge of technology, engineering)
We're a profitable, bootstrapped company (no external investment).
Background on Bearable:
- James designed Bearable in 2018/19 to help him maintain mental clarity, and to more easily understand the effect that various daily factors and events have on his wellbeing.
- It turned out that others wanted Bearable too, as thousands of people expressed interest in early access. James partnered with Kamil to turn this concept into reality.
- Since we launched Bearable in March 2020, nearly 100,000 people have used the app, with thousands becoming premium subscribers.
- We are now well suited for growth and for making Bearable the most versatile and intelligent health tracker in the world.
# Tools we use
- Segment, Mixpanel, Google Analytics
- Our [Landing page](https://bearable.app) and [blog](https://bearable.app/blog) run on Wordpress
Salary range £15,000 — 21,000
Possibility for upto 1% equity
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Head of Client Services at We Make Websites
- Technical Architect at The ODI
- Product Owner - Ecommerce Agency at We Make Websites
- Growth Manager at Furnish.app
- Front-end developer with accessibility experience at Jellybooks Ltd.
- Sales Consultant at Sook
- Head of Product at PetaGene Ltd.
- Frontend Web Developer (Shopify) at We Make Websites
- Programme Analyst at Entrepreneur First
- Product Lead - Pace Pricing at Pace