Business Development Intern - Social Media & Operations (Remote)
Apps and marketplaces / platforms are your passion?
Influencer marketing is not a novelty for you?
You have work experience in startups and know what is important for growth?
Finding innovative and efficient ways to implement strategies is a standard procedure for you?
We would love to work with you!
We are currently building the leading platform for influencer marketing campaign management. Our mission is to connect companies with content creators and simplify the essential campaign work processes.
Our visibility and engagement across the internet is a very important driver for the growth of our company.
We are looking for a motivated strategist who can help building up strategic partnerships, support at all ends with regard to product development, and development of innovative ways to grow our company.
This role requires a passion for tech startups / apps in the media industry, influencers and social media marketing. The ideal candidate should have experience in business development and be enthusiastic about working in fast-moving environments and on multiple projects at the same time.
- Develop, model, execute and analyze innovative strategies to grow our company in the relevant departments (Marketing / Product / Communication / Sales ...)
- Continuously support our management to validate and further develop ideas and to incorporate knowledge from your work and research into product and process optimization
- Communicate with strategic partners and engage in interesting discussions about the industry, support the acquisition of sales-driven cooperation partners
Bring in your own ideas for new strategies and implement them in a short time with limited resources (growth hacks)
You are involved in the strategic development of the corporate strategy and the market and brand positioning
You get to know every area of the company and thus get a deep insight into an innovative international start-up
- BA / BS degree or higher
- Experience in the media and / or digital industry with a focus on business development, social media marketing and / or influencer marketing
- Experience in cross-functional work in startups (preferable tech startups / marketplace models)
- Deep passion for social media platforms and mobile apps
- Relevant technical skills (e.g. analytics tools, power point, cloud software ...)
- Experience with data-driven insights and analysis for information about business decisions
- Ability to work independently to drive multiple high-priority, time-critical projects
- Excellent written, oral and professional communication skills (English)
- Great attention to detail, multitasking and time management
- A team player who is responsible, proactive and solution-oriented
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
What we offer:
- The opportunity to play a decisive role in the international growth of our company
- You can include the internship with us in your CV and thus build a reference
- The possibility of long-term employment as soon as we grow accordingly
- We enable you to make decisions, implement your ideas and help you to grow your career
- We are a motivated team with flat hierarchies that have fun together in a committed atmosphere
Salary range £0 — 0
Internship (for your CV), with the option for long-term employment
More like this
- Frontend Engineer at causaLens
- Front end developer (London based) at LedgerComm
- Full Stack Developer at Route Reports
- Product Design Architect at Deep Consulting Solutions
- Backend Developer at mavis
- Market Executive (Brand Partnerships) with German at Sweatcoin
- Full-Stack Developer at Univation - Volunteering at Univation
- Full Stack Engineer at Skim It Ltd
- 😇 Talent Associate at Beam
- 😁 Operations Executive at Beam