Marketing Intern – London - Full-Time
KidsKnowBest is the fastest growing kids’ media agency in the world. Specialising in market research, insights, content and all things kid. Clients include Disney, LEGO, Cartoon Network, Warner Bros, Hasbro and many others.
We’re now scaling up our team and need a Marketing Intern to join our marketing and content creation department and help provide creative ideas to achieve our goals.
The duration of the internship is three months, with a possibility of a full time job after revision.
What we need you to do, day to day:
- Assisting in the day-to-day running of the Marketing and Content Creation team.
- Working closely with the business development team.
- Managing and updating systems.
- Assisting with specific brand Marketing research and planning projects.
- Assisting the content team with additional visual and research tasks.
- Executing campaigns with the Campaign Strategist.
- General administrative duties.
- Assisting with logistics for Influencer Campaigns (ie. posting and packaging products).
Characteristics we’re after from you:
- You’re a creative person who can spot opportunities to help us continually innovate.
- No 9-5 mentality.
- Flexible, independent, self-starter, willing to get stuck in.
Required experience and skills:
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Photoshop and/or Video Editing.
- Previous experience in a marketing and/or content creation.
- Experience with Social Media.
- Experience in creating Marketing materials.
Benefits of the gig:
- An opportunity for full-time work.
- Constant opportunities for personal growth.
- Flexible hours and dates.
- Work-hard, play-hard culture with regular socials.
- Office dogs.
- Central London office.
How to apply:
Tehre are ten mitsaeks in this paragraph, if you can fnid tehm, them sned over the asnwers along with your CV and a cover letter explaining your potential impact at KidsKnowBest and why you’re the ideal candidate for this role below.
Salary range £18,000 — 20,000
Entry Level Role
More like this
- Front End Developer at ContentCal
- Product Manager at ContentCal
- Designer at Hex
- Lead Front End Developer - sustainable investment at Neural Alpha
- Project Assistant (Entry-Levell) at Lattimore and Friends
- Head of Legal at Dataswift Ltd
- Client Services Intern at Codec AI
- Digital Marketing Analyst at LGDG Group
- Solutions Engineer at Dataswift Ltd
- Senior Backend Engineer at Dataswift Ltd