London – Old Street
Excellent marketing opportunity in a fast growing tech start up.
Maison Sport is the leading marketplace for independent ski & snowboard instructors working across the Alps. Backed by some of Britain's top entrepreneurs we have also recently launched a new platform, Freely, which is aimed at the beauty industry.
We are looking for a creative individual to join our team on a short-term basis, to assist with our content marketing. We’re looking for someone with a strong desire for success, who strives to learn more and is keen to gain invaluable experience working in a fast growing technology start up.
The role will work closely with members of the founding team and our marketing manager, you will gain experience across all marketing channels. The majority of your time will be spent researching and creating content/copy for email campaigns, blog articles and social media posts. However other areas you can expect to be exposed to are; management of PPC accounts (Google Ads + social), KPI reporting, offline adverts and general advertising copy. The importance of the role means it naturally links in with all areas of the company, from customer services, to product development, it’s a fantastic opportunity to develop and grow within a creative environment.
It is essential you have the mind-set of an eternal learner, willing to always improve your knowledge within marketing and business. The current team as a whole are driven to succeed, and we have created an environment where our team can follow their passions, particularly sport, with a strong work life balance.
- A passion for creativity and writing.
- Examples of previous work.
Perks of the role:
- Work alongside a talented team in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Grow your experience and portfolio by working on a project that impacts business success.
- Fun work environment and regular team activities.
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- React & React Native Developer at ev.energy
- Senior Account Executive at Textio
- Backend Engineer (Python, Go, AWS) at Citymapper
- Associate Product Manager at Zero Deposit
- Community Engagement Consultant at Duel
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies
- Business Development Manager - UK & Europe at Compono
- Growth Manager at Enlitened (part of The Student Room Group)
- Talented Fullstack Ruby Developer at Homeshift
- Head of School Partnerships at ImpactEd