PlanSnap is the fastest way to get friends together. From a spontaneous post-work beer to an adventure weekend away, our app gives even the most disorganised person the power to make any social plan in a snap. PlanSnap has just graduated from Techstars in New York, and is now based in the London and Partners TravelTech Lab incubator overlooking Tower Bridge.
You know what's happening on social media before everyone else, and you love experimenting with new apps and services. You have an eye for content that's going to turn heads. You’re excited by learning new things, and passionate about our mission to bring people together in real life. You are a clear communicator, collaborative, empathetic and responsive to feedback.
1 paid month internship, extending for the right person.
You’ll work with our CEO and Operations Manager on our launch campaign
You’ll help create content for our website, social media, email and influencer marketing
You’ll work on other aspects of marketing at PlanSnap as they crop up eg events
This role would suit a graduate from a marketing, PR or journalism degree, or someone moving into marketing from another career after completing an intensive training course.
Diverse teams solve big problems faster - we are proactively seeking applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
More like this
- Marketing Intern at PlanSnap
- Design Intern at PlanSnap
- Marketing Assistant at Parcelly
- Head of Growth at Third Space Learning
- Marketing Project Manager at Parcelly
- Content Marketing Manager at Ebsta
- Front-end developer at GatherContent
- Marketing Manager at Canvas
- Customer Success Manager at GatherContent
- Software Engineering Coach at Makers Academy