Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate is someone who loves people and interacting with communities. You will be familiar with various methods of company communications, including email, push notifications, social media marketing, advertising and in-person events.
We are looking for someone who can write and edit engaging marketing copy with good attention to detail and manage email campaigns and user growth.
We have a preference for candidates interested in medical education and medical technology.
- 2+ years of experience of running marketing campaigns and social media advertising.
- Experience with running email, social & push notification campaigns.
- Strong writing skills and an ability to create a wide range of marketing content from scratch.
- An understanding and appreciation of good design.
- Self motivated and enthusiastic communicator.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to communicate results effectively.
- Ability to execute and prioritise in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to communicate the results of your work to stakeholders at all levels.
- Experienced using data to generate insights and drive business results.
- Have a growth mindset.
- Work with the team to support the planning, running and managing of email, social advertising and media campaigns.
- Understand and work on user engagement and retention, with a focus on communication.
- Maximise conversion rates for all marketing efforts.
- Support insights with data analysis.
- Support the team with new campaign ideas and strategies.
- Define and measure short and long-term marketing success, which metrics to use and why
- Analysing the effectiveness of customer acquisition and marketing efforts
- Obtaining qualitative and quantitative insights.
What We Offer
- Collaborative and fun working environment.
- Exciting, meaningful work that contributes to better healthcare outcomes for all
- Work with experienced startup and medical professionals
Salary range £30,000 — 35,000
Dependent on experience
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Graphic Designer & Social Media Coordinator at Luca Faloni
- Senior Business Development Manager at Car Quids
- Customer Service Manager at Midrive Limited
- Sales Development Representative at Return Path
- PPC Marketing Manager at Ruin studio
- Software Engineer at Reincubate
- Customer Operations Executive at CharlieHR
- Senior Software Developer at Uquant
- Marketing Lead at Laka
- Director of Product at Decoded