HELPFUL is looking for a Marketing Manager to share our mission and values, build relationships with key partners and drive our marketing strategies. You will play an essential part in our mission to create a better and more sustainable world.
We are looking for a competent marketer with outstanding written and verbal skills. You must have proven experience in creating and executing a marketing strategy with excellent project management and planning skills.
You'll be responsible for shaping our image, developing our B2B/B2C strategy and contributing to our social media presence across multiple channels. You must be able to work at both a strategic level (generating innovative ideas for growth) and tactical level (researching customer's needs, analysing data, writing compelling copy and solving problems).
Working closing with the management team and execs, you have to be self-motivated, attentive and always follow through with a positive and professional management approach.
You should have at least two years of experience and have previously worked in a marketing manager role. Being passionate about the planet and sustainability is a must.
**Key Tasks and responsibilities**
* Manage the marketing strategy, ensuring it remains aligned to the overall business mission and values
* Develop creative campaigns, content and activities that engage with and build on our user base of conscious consumers
* Support the launch campaigns of HELPFUL with key retailer partnerships and branded promotions
* Manage the day-to-day handling of multiple social media channels adapting content to suit different channels
* Source and build relationships with influencers across our social media channels, and manage the day-to-day execution of influencer activity
* Monitor, track, analyse and report on the performance of all marketing campaigns
* Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways to engage with our target audience
* Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
* 2+ years experience in a marketing role
* Proven experience working as a Marketing Manager
* Previous experience working with Sustainability or Payment industries would be ideal
* Excellent organisational, team and time management skills
* Passionate about the planet and sustainability
Salary range £28,000 — 35,000
More like this
- Senior Software Engineer at Hurree
- Solutions Architect at Hurree
- API Intergrations Specialist at Hurree
- Senior Backend Developer (Node.js) at Caravelo
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Senior full stack developer at PetsApp
- Backend engineer at Everpress
- Software Engineer at Circle Technologies
- Head of Marketing & Communications at CitizenLab
- Lead Architect at CitizenLab