UK schools spend well over £1.3bn per year on covering short term absences with supply teachers. The current model is exclusively reliant on agencies that charge a massive commission and are terribly inefficient (everything is paper and phone-call based). We are consolidating this analogue, fragmented, and inefficient marketplace onto a digital platform. Think Uber for supply teachers. In the process we'll pull hundreds of millions of waste out of the education system and have a huge positive impact on teachers and schools.
We are well-funded by high-profile investors, have had significant early traction, and are led by start-up veterans behind two of London's most prominent tech companies.
Looking to make a difference?
This is your chance to join a tech startup on the ground floor. As an early employee you will play a significant role in the development of the company and have the opportunity for rapid career progression and learning.
What you would be doing
· Own the brand identity and be responsible for landing the message across our channels
· Own the overall look & feel as well as copywriting across our channels including content, CRM, and social
· Hands on ‘day-to-day’ crafting and executing of a marketing plan to attract schools & teachers to Zen Educate
· As an early hire, you would have the opportunity to experiment in creative new channels to drive growth
· You will work closely with the digital marketing manager, school sales team and the technology team to suggest and deliver improvements in the way we convert schools to users
· Get your hands dirty. Like any true start-up, no two weeks will be the same and a general interest in ‘mucking in’ and just getting the job done is crucial
Our ideal Candidate
- Experience in marketing or growth hacking is essential – ideally in a B2B setting
- Top performer that wants to be part of a high-performing, motivated team
- Growth mindset – dedicated to growing your skills as a professional
- Passion for the education sector and commitment to the company’s success
- Strong bias to action
- Experience in education or start-ups is a plus
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Ownership in the company
- 25 days holiday
- Convenient Central London office
- Fun-loving, tight-knit team solving a problem that makes a difference
- Summer hours, lunch-time yoga, free fresh fruit and various other perks
Salary range £30,000 — 50,000
More like this
- Sales Executive at simonbarry.tv
- Head of Client Services at We Make Websites
- Product Developer at Zero Deposit
- Technical Architect at The ODI
- Product Owner - Ecommerce Agency at We Make Websites
- Growth Manager at Furnish.app
- Platform Software Engineer at Unibuddy
- UX/UI Designer at Unibuddy
- Mid/Senior Full Stack Developer at Wearisma
- Front-end developer with accessibility experience at Jellybooks Ltd.