Are you a pro-active, demand focused B2B marketing go-getter who enjoys getting under the bonnet of complex, technology projects and services? We’re looking for a Demand Manager to join the Bright team driving creative campaigns to deliver results for our clients. We are London’s leading agile marketing consultancy, driving results from creative demand campaigns based on continuous improvement using data and analytics. And we are now hiring Bright individuals to champion our methodology.
You will thrive in an agile thinking marketing consultancy environment demonstrating quick reactions, high levels of professionalism, creativity and have a strong focus on continual improvement. You will enjoy working with clients to deliver creative marketing campaigns from concept to completion. You will have great project management skills and be able to work well with the other Bright capability teams to combine the best tactics to drive success, measure results and report back to clients.
With at least three years’ experience, you should have a keen interest in B2B demand generation with a focus on delivering results. You will be willing to roll your sleeves up and have a go at all elements of the demand mix from campaign creation to lead management strategy, client advisory and data best practice.
Bright is an agile marketing consultancy at the sharp end of B2B marketing and communications, working with leading tech and consulting firms. We create and deliver exciting marketing projects and campaigns with a focus on continual improvement and results. We are a team of super smart marketeers delivering great campaigns that drive business outcomes for our clients. We are focused in four capability areas including client services, content and communications, demand and analytics and our Bright design and digital studio.
We are a close-knit team based in Borough, with a commitment to excellence and a passion for good food and lively debates!
In your role, you will be
- Owning and implementing campaign plans, objectives and success criteria that result in industry leading campaigns that drive visibility, engagement, demand and conversion to revenue
- Campaign planning and delivery, testing and improvement along with reporting and budgeting to demonstrate ROI
- Developing effective data and segmentation strategies based on the client’s target audiences enabling highly targeted campaigning
- Developing and delivering outbound e-mail campaigns and campaign flows, which utilise highly targeted dynamic content and messaging rules that can be created within campaign automation solutions or standard email
- Defining channel integrations with Websites and landing pages to ensure consistent user journeys from referring channels/media and the targeting of appropriate messages and content
- Focusing on optimisation strategies at all stages of the buyer journey and use appropriate tools and tactics to increase engagement and conversions
- Responsible for tracking and reporting campaign effectiveness across the marketing funnel
We would like to see
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in B2B marketing environment, preferably agency or consultancy based or compelling evidence for the desire to work in the sector
- Digitally savvy - strong digital marketing background and understanding of array of digital marketing tactics and tools
- Able to lead and effectively manage multiple marketing initiatives with aggressive timelines and successfully execute on-time and on-budget
- Experience with paid media (display, paid social media, display, SEM) and marketing automation and CRM platforms
- Able to work in an agile way, constantly looking to optimise and iterate campaigns to drive maximum value for our clients
- Highly numerate – confident at analysing results and data
- Critical thinking skills to problem solve
- A great communicator with a bright, open, and engaging personality
The Bright benefits
- 25 days holiday (exclusive of bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Annual Bright day off at Christmas
- As much fruit, nuts, biscuits, crisps, tea and coffee as you can manage
- Regular socials and team building
- Personal training budget
- Mentoring programme
Have we caught your attention? Please share your CV.
Salary range £32,000 — 40,000
Dependant on experience
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- React & React Native Developer at ev.energy
- Senior Account Executive at Textio
- Associate Product Manager at Zero Deposit
- Community Engagement Consultant at Duel
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies
- Business Development Manager - UK & Europe at Compono
- Growth Manager at Enlitened (part of The Student Room Group)
- Talented Fullstack Ruby Developer at Homeshift
- Head of School Partnerships at ImpactEd
- Software developer at Applied