Marketing Project Manager
Parcelly is a truly unique tech start-up that launched in December 2014, providing the UK’s fastest growing network of open-loop parcel collection points with over 1200+ nationwide locations to date. Our smartphone-based solution connects online consumers with a convenient pick-up location they can redirect the parcels they will not be home to receive.
We believe parcel collection needs to be time efficient, reliable, but most of all put our customers in full control over how, when and where they receive online purchases. Being entirely online retailer and carrier agnostic, Parcelly’s open loop technology can be used with any retailer online worldwide or easily be integrated into existing check-out systems along the supply chain.
Voted “New Business of the Year 2015” (F2N Business association), “Best Innovation in eCommerce Delivery/Logistics 2016” (eCommerce Awards for Excellence), “Delivery Initiative of the Year” and “Startup Company of the Year 2016” (Retail Systems Awards). Winner of “Publicis90 – Gold Award” 2016, ‘Highly Commended Award for Logistics Business of the Year’ (West London Business Awards 2017).
As one of the UK’s fastest growing tech start-ups, we’re looking for the best talent to join our team. If you’re enthusiastic, self-motivated and passionate about marketing and branding in a B2C & B2B delivery logistics environment, then we want to hear from you!
A fantastic opportunity has risen for a Junior Marketer/Project Manager to join our award-winning team to manage marketing content for our business and location partners as well as get their teeth into conferences, awards and our many industry partnerships. You will get the opportunity to work across the entire marketing mix. We’re looking for a hard-working individual who does not shy away from challenges and takes pride in their work. Parcelly is disrupting an entire industry which has been achieved through great teamwork and this is your opportunity to play a part in the story!
As Marketing Project Manager, you’ll be working with the wider Marketing team to create all B2B content production, liaise with industry partners and leverage social interaction with the Parcelly brand. You will also drive our PR activities and manage events such as trade shows, exhibitions and conferences from planning to execution.
Daily duties will include, but are not subjected to:
- Support Head of Marketing on User Acquisition, PR and external comms
- Creation of Blogs, Press Releases, Internal and External communications
- Assist in developing and executing the overall B2B growth Marketing Strategy for Parcelly
- Report activity and CPA metrics across the overall business
- Manage our B2B brand activities such as trade shows, exhibitions and conferences
- Drive marketing initiatives including push messaging, email marketing and direct mail
- Responsible for keeping Parcelly Marketing collateral up to date
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in brand building, project and event management
- Outstanding attention to detail and passion for delivering work to the highest standard
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, managing relationships with stakeholders
- Familiarity with Mailchimp, Hootsuite, Joomla plus other digital marketing knowledge
- Creative, passionate and entrepreneurial approach to driving growth
- A true multi-tasker who can manage multiple projects
- Positive attitude, highly self-motivated, self-sufficient, and confident
- Experience in start-ups preferable but not essential
- Competitive salary with strong career growth opportunities
- 25 days of paid holiday
- Ability to shape your role within the company as you develop
If this sounds like you then please send your CV and cover letter to Laura.
We would like to invite candidates to find out more about Parcelly and the industry and most importantly try the service! Feedback is important to us and we’ll often ask interviewees on their impressions of the service and improvements that can be made.
More like this
- Technical Marketer at Makers Academy
- Engineering Lead & Senior Developers - FinTech at Simply Business
- Lead Technical Pre-sales Engineer at Cyberlytic
- Senior Sales Representative at TestingTime
- Marketing Manager at Signkick
- Account Manager - B2B tech at Grammatik
- Event Manager at Hardware Pioneers
- Online Marketing Intern at ObjectBox
- Community Manager - Partner Marketing at Utility Warehouse
- Product and Operations Manager at AssetVault