As marketing strategist, you will work with our UK team to help raise awareness around the No Isolation brand and our products, and strengthen our go-to-market strategies. It is a small team, and you will be in a central role from day one. You will create new sales channels, identify partner needs and opportunities. Your responsibilities will include setting marketing/business goals with the team, while creating and implementing marketing strategies to reach them. Aside from your core responsibilities, you should also be up for helping out the UK team wherever needed, be that with customer relations, attending events or creating content for social media. Some travelling is to be expected.Who are you?
We believe that the right person for this position has experience working with marketing and sales strategies. You are experienced within digital marketing, executing campaigns, partnerships and business models. You should have some experience with SEO and advertising. You have excellent writing and presentation creation, an eye for detail, the ability to work independently, you take initiative and you are always trying out new approaches.
Characterising the right personal fit for No Isolation is difficult, because everybody is different, and we genuinely value our company to be diverse. This is what makes our technology outstanding! However, we do believe that all of our employees share some common traits: they are kind, good communicators, self-propelled, hardworking, great team players, responsible and enjoy a good laugh.
Application deadline: Sunday 25th November
Please note that you need to have a valid working permit!
More like this
- React & React Native Developer at ev.energy
- Senior Account Executive at Textio
- Backend Engineer (Python, Go, AWS) at Citymapper
- Growth Manager at Enlitened (part of The Student Room Group)
- Talented Fullstack Ruby Developer at Homeshift
- Head of School Partnerships at ImpactEd
- Software developer at Applied
- Development Operations (DevOps) Specialist at Cambridge Cancer Genomics (CCG.ai)
- Business Development Associate at Dataswift
- Growth and Marketing (Associate!) at Dataswift