Vove is an early stage, industry redefining start-up that is disrupting the DTC market. - convenient sustainability doesn’t exist and we’re here to change that!
Vove offers consolidated, cost saving, reusable and effective home and personal care products. Through an innovative approach we have created products that are easier to get, easier to use and easier to dispose of.Who you are:Self-directed and willing to seek out knowledge and learn about new products, materials and processes on your own.
- Have a deep understanding of the marketplace landscape
- You have natural ambition for personal responsibility, willingness to take risks and courage for new ideas.
- You work well in a team and collaborate effectively.
- You have excellent analytical skills paired with a strong “hands-on” mentality
- Innovative and willing to challenge the way things are done.
- You are fluent in English
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute branding plans, defining what support is needed to hit objectives
Develop & execute marketplace relevant strategies, defining what support is needed to hit objectives.
Dealing with seller support on most issues
Shipment creation / issues
Flat file creation/uploading
Listing creation & SEO
Creating branded content with a+ premium
Creating video ads (with help from creative team)
Take full ownership of the marketplace day-day running.
Look for growth/expansion opportunities in regards to Amazon programs, product packaging and bundling etc.
Budget management: Managing the brand’s budget per initiative/country
- You have experience with D2C brands/products or FMCG
- Experience in product, brand or creative management.
- Extensive experience with Amazon seller platform
- Experience in PPC campaign management
- Willingness to learn about new technologies, workflows and products.
You will be working with the team in order to get copywriting, creatives, branding and strategies aligned with the brand. Furthermore you will be using a techstack consisting of amongst others: Perpetua, Monday.com, Helium10, Slack, Google business suite and coda.io
We are not looking for another VA/freelancer, but someone to become part of the company and go full-time within the next 4-6 months. Furthermore you have:
Salary range £1 — 5,000
Apply for this job or share it