As a Member Manager, you’re on the front-line of Beam, working closely with our amazing members to support them on their journey from homelessness to stable employment.
You’re deeply empathetic and emotionally mature, as well as happy working with the latest technologies and apps in a data-driven way.
You’re process-driven and fastidious as well as a creative problem-solver, able to iterate the Beam process to ensure we have the greatest possible positive impact on our members.
You’re serious about changing the lives of vulnerable people for the better through innovation and ready for the most rewarding work of your life.
The position is based in Old Street, London, and reports to the Operations Manager, Seb Barker.
- Producing detailed risk assessments and case notes
- Working to KPIs and constantly looking to improve the Beam model
- Building a strong, respectful and professional working relationship with Beam members
- Producing member campaigns using our proprietary in-house technology and assisting the member to write their “member story”
- >1 year high-quality professional experience in a startup, social enterprise or the homelessness sector
- Professional or volunteer experience working with vulnerable individuals
- High level of written articulacy
- Highly adaptable, personable and excited to work with people from diverse backgrounds
- Committed to promoting equality of opportunity in London and far beyond
Compensation & Perks
- Highly competitive for social enterprises and "tech for good" package
- EMI-qualifying share options in Beam
- Stunning office in the heart of Silicon Roundabout and WeWork community benefits (eg free yoga, perks and events)
We’re a rapidly-growing, high-energy team who set ourselves high standards and love what we do. If you’re ready for a challenge, to learn fast and drive some major innovation, email your CV and LinkedIn profile to [email protected] along with a covering email explaining:
- what you think amazing "member management" looks like
- what excited you about Beam, and
- where you saw this opportunity
No agencies, please.
More like this
- Project Manager at Lighthouse London
- Sales Superhero at TMRW
- Technical Sales Specialist Intern at Aurity Ltd
- Account Executive at Sideways 6
- Business Development Associate at The Plum Guide
- Embedded Software Developer at Acurable Ltd
- Sales Executive at Digital Risks
- Data Engineer at Rotageek
- Frontend Developer at Zero Deposit
- Farmer Happiness Associate/ Marketing Assistant at fieldmargin