Come and join our brand new mobile developent team! In this role you will support the development of our app and ensure we deliver solutions which lead the way in online shopping experience.
You will be part of the wider innovation function and therefore you will be the first to hear and test the most innovative tech and support the team in implementation of new functionality to support our business transition into a digital retailer.
As N Brown is undergoing a significant transformation programme to become a leading digital fashion retailer we have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Mobile Developer to join our technology team. This is a unique opportunity to expand your career in a fast-moving online retail business, developing your technical and commercial knowledge through exposure to crucial projects across all business areas.
What the successful Mobile Developer will need to succeed:
- We’re looking for a talented individual with a minimum 2:2 degree in an IT related discipline and experience in app development
- It’s essential that you have experience of developing high quality, scalable and efficient iOS apps for the Apple App Store.
- Experience of Swift, Xcode, JSON, unit testing and mobile technologies is essential.
- You will have experience of Agile Methodologies, including Scrum and Kanban.
- You have a passion for development, keeping up to date with the latest techniques and innovations.
- You should have a passion for user experience.
- You’ll also need excellent written and verbal communication skills as this role will involve regular interaction with teams across the business.
In return, the Mobile Developer will receive great training, varied and interesting development opportunities and a competitive salary and benefits package.
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check.
Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with JD Williams.
Salary range £40,000 — 50,000
Dependent on Experience + Excellent Benefits
More like this
- Full-stack developer at vinterior
- Marketing expert: Growth, trends, SEO/SEM at Visionect
- JS and React Native Developer - all levels, London at Aurity
- JS and React Native Developer - contractor, London at Aurity
- CRM & Data Administrator at Contagious
- Senior Full Stack Engineer at Emoquo
- Account Development exec at Contagious Communications
- Business Development Manager at Contagious Communications
- Full-Stack Developer/CTO at Twigd
- Backend Engineer (Python) at SQR Systems