London | 20 - 30 employees
We’re on the hunt for a talented mobile engineer to work on an exciting (and seriously ambitious!) new urban mobility project led by the founders of Beryl. Working with some of the largest urban transportation organisations in the world, we are combining our expertise in creating innovative hardware with our vision to change the way people move around cities. We’re building a new team to lead the development of mobile and web products that will be used by cyclists, transport providers and fleet operators.
Tackle some big technology challenges and solve real-world user problems in the area of urban mobility and logistics.
Work with the team to develop mobile applications across Android and iOS (although having a focus on one platform is fine).
Work closely with other engineers to help inform the overall architecture and API design for backend services.
To ensure proper process exists for testing of the mobile apps.
We place a high value on learning and personal growth, so you’ll have plenty of opportunity to explore new technologies and push your boundaries. We know realising our ambition can only be done by uniting smart thinking, brave design, innovative tech and nimble build. Our team brings all this together, resulting in a hugely exciting work environment.
We would love someone with a mixture of the following assets:
- A candidate who has overcome the challenges of these two technologies past their basic usages, such as orchestrating complicated redux workflows, asynchronous actions, and higher order components. We value a strong understanding of composition within React, or an interest to move further in this direction.
- Experience with native mobile languages (either Java/Kotlin or Obj-C/Swift)
EMI share scheme/company pension
Employee cycle to work scheme
Free Santander Cycles hire key
Office fruit, tea, coffee and Friday drinks
Bank holidays plus 24 days paid leave
Family and friends product discounts
More like this
- Business Development Manager (m/f/d) at Coffee-Bike International Ltd.
- Sales Manager (m/f/d) at Coffee-Bike International Ltd.
- Full Stack Developer at Entale
- Data Scientist (NLP) at Entale
- FrontEnd Developer at Datantify
- Associate Product Manager at Zero Deposit
- Community Engagement Consultant at Duel
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies
- Business Development Manager - UK & Europe at Compono
- Growth Manager at Enlitened (part of The Student Room Group)