EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR MULTILINGUAL DIGITAL MARKETEER
‘Bringing Language Learning to Life’
Bili is the online language exchange for schools, revolutionising foreign languages teaching and connecting thousands of young people across the globe. We have grown fast, and now have 45 schools in 5 countries and over 3500 students interacting regularly through the platform. At a time when foreign languages ability is fast becoming a national priority, Bili offers a unique opportunity to schools to reengage students with real-life communication in a secure environment.
Bili was founded by Charlie Foot, who as a languages teacher created the platform to address a very real need he experienced. He has led the company from concept to reality, engaging users and shareholders with his passion and vision. He is ably supported by Stephen Foot, as strategic finance director, who with over 30 years’ experience in management consultancy provides a wealth of business expertise. At a time when foreign languages ability is fast becoming a national priority, we need to ensure we have the right team in place to establish our brand on the global stage and that’s where you come in…
What are we looking for?
A digital marketing whizz who will increase our brand awareness and consumer engagement in the education sector. You must have a proven track record of:
- Social media management - rapidly increasing reach and engagement across key social channels through regular, creative and on brand communications
- Website management / SEO - increasing traffic through regular content updates
- Influencer marketing - identifying, recruiting and building relationships with key influencers
- Campaign creation - devising fresh and creative new ideas to drive engagement and brand advocacy with minimal budgets.
Who are we looking for?
A new Bili team member must:
- Be a team player - we are a very small team so everyone pitches in and does what is required to grow the brand
- Be a self-starter - we need people who can work autonomously to deliver stretching ambitions. You will have all the support you need to be brilliant, but we are not a fan of hand holding.
- Build strong relationships - with our Bili teachers, and other key stakeholders- they deliver the majority of our content and are a really important part of the family.
- Have creative flair - you will have the freedom to try anything and everything (within a limited budget) that could increase our brand awareness and ultimately drive sales.
What is a day in the life of the Bili digital marketing guru?
- Increasing brand awareness and advocacy for the Bili brand in the UK and abroad
- Day-to-day engagement with our community across all social media channels, ensuring that all conversation is quick and on brand
- Working with our network of schools to build a community and share success
- Creating fresh and relevant content that increases our following and engagement
- Measuring and reporting performance of campaigns against KPIs, improving ROI.
- Organising relevant events with our influencers to add value for our community.
What knowledge, skills and expertise are we looking for?
- Ability to speak foreign languages (French, Spanish & German preferred)
- Fluent in all things social media
- An excellent understanding of website management and SEO
- An excellent understanding of how to communicate with different audiences
- Strong verbal/written communication skills and attention to detail
- Proven creative / outside the box mindset
- Highly efficient and effective project management and organisational skills
- University degree
- Photoshop skills
- Experience in the (languages) education sector
More like this
- Rock Star Intern at Staffably Inc
- Human Resources Manager at Red Badger
- Digital Marketing Manager at Open Bionics
- Community and Content Manager at Big Couch
- Senior Front End Engineer - AngularJS, React, JS at AND Digital
- Senior Software Engineer at AND Digital
- Full stack engineer at Thriva
- Mid-level and Senior Developers (any language) at Simply Business
- UX/UI Design Lead at miDrive